Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
hy am I STILL a
Webkinz :)

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Question Answered: How many non fluff posts do I have?

The title says it all! How many non fluff posts do I have? I am desprite to know! I think I have more than 50. Do threads count?
london is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ave
I checked out the first few pages of your posts for you. It seems like most of them are in the contest section, which do not count. Normally, when the staff is reviewing your posts for your GE application, they look at the first 60 or so. To make it easy for them, you should make the first few pages non fluff posts.

This guide will surely help you --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

You should welcome new members, help members in the Somebody Help! forum, congratulate members, and contribute to the WI community like I'm sure you already do.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #2
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How many non fluff posts do I have?

Yes they do, I'll try and help you find out.
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 11-14-2009, 08:02 PM   #3
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

THank you!
london is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #4
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

If you're trying to apply for Gift Trainee,I don't think threads count as non-fluff. Only posts.
I could go through your post and make a list of non-fluff posts,but if you really are applying for Gift Trainee,then it really depends on the staff member that counts your posts. One person could think "Try clearing your cache." is non-fluff,another could think it is fluff. So,it really just depends on the person. Good luck!
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 08:08 PM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I just went and flipped through your last 10 pages of posts and almost all of them would be "fluff". Are you applying for the GE? If so you want to make sure that you have 50 non fluff posts that would be easy for someone to verify. To get accepted to the GE I went and made 50 posts on the help forum. You'll get your 50 non fluff posts and you'll help 50 people.

Here is the key. Say you apply for the GE today and do not get accepted. You will then have to write 50 more non fluff posts. The ones previous to your non acceptance will no longer count.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #6
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I checked out the first few pages of your posts for you. It seems like most of them are in the contest section, which do not count. Normally, when the staff is reviewing your posts for your GE application, they look at the first 60 or so. To make it easy for them, you should make the first few pages non fluff posts.

This guide will surely help you --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

You should welcome new members, help members in the Somebody Help! forum, congratulate members, and contribute to the WI community like I'm sure you already do.

Good luck!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
I just went and flipped through your last 10 pages of posts and almost all of them would be "fluff". Are you applying for the GE? If so you want to make sure that you have 50 non fluff posts that would be easy for someone to verify. To get accepted to the GE I went and made 50 posts on the help forum. You'll get your 50 non fluff posts and you'll help 50 people.

Here is the key. Say you apply for the GE today and do not get accepted. You will then have to write 50 more non fluff posts. The ones previous to your non acceptance will no longer count.
Sorry to ask a question on another thread,but is that last part really true? I've applied twice and got rejected,so all 500 of my posts will no longer be looked through for non-fluff posts?
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #8
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
Sorry to ask a question on another thread,but is that last part really true? I've applied twice and got rejected,so all 500 of my posts will no longer be looked through for non-fluff posts?
I believe that is true. Also, they usually only look through the first 60 or so, is what I've heard.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

If you want, I could look through your posts (Though, i'm not even a gift traine, Haha). But this might help, if you want to become a gift traine. Try posting in the, hmm... first 6 thread topics (Those six seem like a good place to go for non-fluff posts). Try to make sure you have, hmm... about a paragraph (a few sentences per post) at the least. Don't use text talk while posting. Do that for about 50 posts, straight and you'll be a shoe in. xD Good luck!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #10
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
Yes it is true. Like I said the easiest thing to do when you apply is make 50 post in the help section. I got accepted really quickly that way. Make them back to back with few fluff posts in between. The easier it is to find your posts the better your chances.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Closed