Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #11
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: how many days may an account be ignored before your gardens die or HHHmeters go down?

We had an account in our family that had one Webkinz in it, no gardens though. But as far as the HHH goes, after about 10 months of neglect (I know, sorry) the pet was at 100 for everything still.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #12

LesBekSyd will become famous soon enough

Default Re: how many days may an account be ignored before your gardens die or HHHmeters go down?

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
i dont have a lot of time in my four accounts , two i can only play right before maintenance.
id like more time in my main account rather than spending 15 minutes doing the dailies on the small account. my question is this: how many days may i ignore an account before the HHH meters start going down a lot, and the gardens start dying? what would happen if i play in the one account only three times a week????????????

also, what things would you do in the small account to get out of it faster each day? like should i only do pet care,quizzies daily, wheel of wow, and the garden?

thank you for your suggestions and opinion!
Hi Basmat,

I have found that if I don't get on to care for my gardens every 3 days, my crops begin to die. Not all of them, but it's the beginning, so my recommendation would be to at least rake & harvest every days. No need to water each time--I have 4 huge gardens in my main account (none in my other accounts) and I haven't watered my crops in months & have had no issue with that causing their imminent demise!

As for the HHH, I haven't had any issues with that going down unless I am actually playing in my account. There was a time when that wasn't true, but it seems to be the case now.

Hope I helped! LesBekSyd
LesBekSyd is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 01:28 AM   #13

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

1. Your HHH meters will not go down at all if you're not on the account.

2. A garden plot that is ready for harvest will die on the 3rd day; if it has weeds on it, I think it's either the 3rd or 4th day that they'll die. By the way, to save time, you do not have to water, ever. You get a few more weeds, but otherwise there's no difference.

3. If you go on once every 2-3 days you'll be fine.

4. As for what you should do on the account, it depends on why you opened the extra ones in the first place. Are you trying to get more gems or stars for prizes, earn extra KC, buy extra rares? If you're after KC, I'd do wishing well, WOW, daily Kinzcare, and whatever good bonus hourly or daily events are on. These things are pretty quick - shouldn't take more than about 5 minutes.

Perhaps you should consolidate your gardens onto one account, instead of spreading them around. That would probably save you time. Gem hunt & Star challenge take a bit longer, but if you want those prizes, you could focus on them - it's probably only another 5 minutes to do these. Maybe you should also consider letting one or two of your smaller accounts expire - just start spending all the KC and transferring everything over to your main account.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 03:49 AM   #14
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you everyone! your answers were all so detailed and thoughtful. everyone was very helpful to me. i have all my accounts and i want them all its jsut that i dont have a lot of time on them each night and wanted to see if i cold get more time on my main acct by leaving one or two of them go everry other day ......................... i tend to want to treat them all the same and it is hard to narrown down what to NOT do. and i dont garden fro profit , i have small garden in each acct. so i know even with theti dan makde good kc..................

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 06:25 AM   #15
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Heavens, all I have is one garden and I am sitting at 100,000 KC I imagine if I actually decided to garden icould easily manage a lot bigger plot That garden is only about 40 squares, max.
As to the 3XH meters going down, I have never had a problem as long as my pets were in bed. I know, Lily will tell you that beds are manufactured to orient you to purchase them, but as long as my pets are in bed (I have 30+) even if I don't visit them all, their meters stay at the same level. My principal pet (a Hedgehog named Javiera) is my gardener and she is the one I get concerned with. Though I have allowed her levels to go down as low as 55 for the bottom two, I just feed her Daily Kinzcare food and it is back up to snuff in no time.
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 08-14-2009, 06:51 AM   #16
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you dixiecup. it helps to know how everyone manages 'dormant' accounts since i know some have like 12 accounts. it is fun to see what you all do with your accts each day and what happens. because somedays i dont have time to manage all things all days..................

so keep them coming............. please
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed