Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2009, 02:53 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Question Answered: how many days may an account be ignored before your gardens die or HHHmeters go down?

i dont have a lot of time in my four accounts , two i can only play right before maintenance.
id like more time in my main account rather than spending 15 minutes doing the dailies on the small account. my question is this: how many days may i ignore an account before the HHH meters start going down a lot, and the gardens start dying? what would happen if i play in the one account only three times a week????????????

also, what things would you do in the small account to get out of it faster each day? like should i only do pet care,quizzies daily, wheel of wow, and the garden?

thank you for your suggestions and opinion!
BASMAT is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
1. Your HHH meters will not go down at all if you're not on the account.

2. A garden plot that is ready for harvest will die on the 3rd day; if it has weeds on it, I think it's either the 3rd or 4th day that they'll die. By the way, to save time, you do not have to water, ever. You get a few more weeds, but otherwise there's no difference.

3. If you go on once every 2-3 days you'll be fine.

4. As for what you should do on the account, it depends on why you opened the extra ones in the first place. Are you trying to get more gems or stars for prizes, earn extra KC, buy extra rares? If you're after KC, I'd do wishing well, WOW, daily Kinzcare, and whatever good bonus hourly or daily events are on. These things are pretty quick - shouldn't take more than about 5 minutes.

Perhaps you should consolidate your gardens onto one account, instead of spreading them around. That would probably save you time. Gem hunt & Star challenge take a bit longer, but if you want those prizes, you could focus on them - it's probably only another 5 minutes to do these. Maybe you should also consider letting one or two of your smaller accounts expire - just start spending all the KC and transferring everything over to your main account.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2009, 03:26 AM   #2
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: how many days may an account be ignored before your gardens die or HHHmeters go down?

Hi Basmat I admit..I am not quite sure of your question?? Is your intention to let the spare accts "die"...if thats the case, I would clean all of the spares over to your main acct asap, or risk taking the chance of losing that acct forever..Just my opinon though

Moral of the story is -Kinz post ALL of your items from your dummy acctover to your main acct EVERY DAY until it is cleared out, & then let it close if thats your intenet
Old 08-11-2009, 04:10 AM   #3
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: how many days may an account be ignored before your gardens die or HHHmeters go down?

I think the time for your garden to die depends on if you get weeds or have veggiesor fruits to harvest or not. If the plant doesn't get weeds or need to be harvested, it will keep growing without a problem. When I travel, sometimes my gardening doesn't get done for 2-3 days...or four...at that point, some items are dead and some are weedy and need to be raked, and some are ready to harvest, and sometimes, a few are just fine. Some die with weeds on them, some with ripened fruit or veggies that weren't picked. It can happen in less than a week. I think they are OK for 2-3 days without gardening. But you WILL lose some growth. I think. Like, if it takes 7 days of growth to make a pumpkin, it might be that if it sits two days with weeds, that you still need 6-7 more days of good growth to finish that pumpkin. Or, it might be ok, if you weed it in time, before it dies, it may still be ready to harvest at 7 days, without any loss for having weeds for two days. Anyone know?

If you don't want to have to visit all of your accounts every day, you might remove all your plants after you harvest them--they will go back to seed packages in your dock. Then you can ship them to the garden you want to keep, so you don't have to tend gardens in more than one. I have seven accounts, but only do gardens in 3. And one has only a bit of a garden; I sometimes neglect that when I run out of time to do "dailies". And I don't try to do the Academy in all of my accounts, but I did start doing it in more when I saw some of the recess prizes.

I do what I can and don't worry about what I can't. You want to keep this enjoyable for yourself. I don't think the pets will go down in HHH for a LONG time if you don't visit. I read in the information posted on the homepage here, I think, that WW is not going to penalize pets that are sleeping in their beds or inactive in large accounts. So you don't need to play with all your pets all the time or visit all your accounts all the time to keep them active. Maybe once a week would be good as a minimum, to visit each account and play with ONE pet there.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by katrinasmom; 08-11-2009 at 04:12 AM.. Reason: add clarification to last sentence so it's not ambiguous
Old 08-11-2009, 07:28 AM   #4
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hey Basmat,

I neglected my gardening during the Wacky Zingoz week and when I returned most had to be dug up, a few needed raking and a scant few were ready to be harvested.

So I would have to agree with Katrinasmom it just depends upon how fast the weeds move in.

P.S. I have six gardens to attend to which is awfully time consuming to say the least. But I have gardens in only one account so that my other accounts on busy days get dailies done and that's it.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #5

BlinkieBee is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe a week or so... Sorry I really don't know.
BlinkieBee is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 09:28 AM   #6
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

For the garden, four days. So three times a week should be fine. Plants that are not weeded daily will take longer to be ready to harvest, but as long as you're still weeding them every few days, they wont die. If you're gardening for profit, you should rake every day if you can. If not, you can do them every 2-3 days.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #7

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Hi Basmat,
I don't think the HHH meters go down anymore if not attended for a few days. There were too many upset people.
What I have done to make it a little quicker is I have moved all my gardens to 1 account. In the others I just do the daily pet care, wishing well, and wheel of wow unless I have extra time. These seem to be about the quickest kinz cash makers. Its nice to have then thought for the special events like Big button of cash and special gifts like on webkinz days.
On the garden dying I'm pretty sure its the third day after weeds appear or the vegs are ripe they will need to be re-dug. The gardens take a little time and can get boring but I still think they are about the most consistant way to make lots of kinzcash.
Whatever you do keep it fun. I got a little burned out trying to do everythink and enjoy it much more just doing the things I want to do.
Good Luck-you'll know whats right for you!
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Basmat
When I have to leave for a few days (upward of 4) I just weed my garden and then WATER it. Yes, everyone, I water it. Watering prevents the weeds from showing up You can leave it upward of 3 days that way
day one water
day two forget and a couple of weeds creep in
day three more weeds, but everything is still there
Day four, tackle weeding and harvest what is harvestable.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #9

dasi is a jewel in the roughdasi is a jewel in the rough

three i think
dasi is offline Female
Old 08-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #10

dasi is a jewel in the roughdasi is a jewel in the rough

no sorry five
dasi is offline Female
Closed