Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 01:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

michael08 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: How many classes before recess.

I sent at least 6 pets to class and they all completed 15 classes and got their boadges for the first 15. Is is special classes to get recess???? Didn't get any recess activitities. Hope someone can help?
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
You need to take at least three classes every day for 15 days. It seems that the 3 classes have to be taken by the same pet, not one or two classes by several pets. I'm saying this because on my account I did 3 classes with 2 pets, and no recess showed up on the 15th day, then I did 3 classes with one pet, and it came. Of course you can always take more pets to class, but you won't get recess any faster.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #2
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: How many classes before recess.

you need fifteen DAYS of three classes per day attempted by any of your pets............ so that is a total of 45 classes.................... i hope that makes sense to you. to me, its a lot of classes to get one recess.................................

also, you cant take six classes and get credit for that. its only 3 per day.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 02:13 AM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You need to take at least three classes every day for 15 days. It seems that the 3 classes have to be taken by the same pet, not one or two classes by several pets. I'm saying this because on my account I did 3 classes with 2 pets, and no recess showed up on the 15th day, then I did 3 classes with one pet, and it came. Of course you can always take more pets to class, but you won't get recess any faster.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 03:42 AM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Ritzcracker is right, and has explained it well. Also, I think the 15 days of class have to be since they starting offering recess. So if you had 12 days of 3 classes for a pet before recess started, and now have three more days of 3 classes for that pet, you won't qualify till you take another 12 days of class.

Also, some people have NOT been getting the recess after they have qualified. They have had to call Ganz during business hours to talk to a customer service rep. The service rep has fixed it so they got their missing recess. So, if that is the case for you, you took one pet for 15 days of three classes each for that pet, then do call Ganz if your recess isn't showing today.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:40 AM   #5
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WOW YOU GUYS THAT STINKS................ im sorry that happened to you. i didnt know that problem was going on..........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 06-02-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by katrinasmom
Also, some people have NOT been getting the recess after they have qualified. They have had to call Ganz during business hours to talk to a customer service rep. The service rep has fixed it so they got their missing recess. So, if that is the case for you, you took one pet for 15 days of three classes each for that pet, then do call Ganz if your recess isn't showing today.
To the best of my knowledge, no service rep has fixed this for anyone. I wish they would. That's why people who haven't gotten a recess (who have met the requirements) need to post in the thread in my sig and keep bugging Ganz.

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
WOW YOU GUYS THAT STINKS................ im sorry that happened to you. i didnt know that problem was going on..........................
I wish that thread was made into an announcement so more people could be aware of this problem. I've requested it twice. Ganz fixed the "Doug glitch" in two days, but the recess glitch continues.
Closed