Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

GingerKitty is a jewel in the roughGingerKitty is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: How to make Polls?

Hi! So I'm really new here, and I'd really like to make some polls. But the only problemo is, ahem, well um it's kinda well. Okay...I CAN'T! So how do u? Thank you so much if you answer this!
GingerKitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Default Re: How to make Polls?

Hello and welcome to WI! go to here Webkinz Insider Forum - Forum Rules
and scroll down until you see how do I create a poll
I hoped this helped!
GSGO is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:12 PM   #3

Thanks! I'll try that right now.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:14 PM   #4
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Ok good luck!I know you can!
GSGO is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #5

Oh. I tried it but it didn't work. I scrolled down but there was nothing that said, "Yes make this a poll." What happened now?
Old 02-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #6
Try your best, your
Gifted

Ok give me a minute try using this guide it has better pictures......... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...te-poll-21981/
okay are you at where the smileys are if not go there
then scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page and then it will say post a poll
and then wil have the little box to check.

here is a pic I made to help this is what you will see if you scroll all the way down.........and the red part is what you are looking for.... Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by GSGO; 02-20-2011 at 09:27 PM..
GSGO is offline Female
Old 02-20-2011, 10:16 PM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Here you go, dear. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...te-poll-21981/
Have fun!
(Make sure you read this first, thanks! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...before-582474/)
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #8

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

GoldenDoodle's answer is right-on.
Welcome to Webkinz Insider. It's oodles of fun here.
Good Luck!
(P.S, If you have any questions, PLEASE ask me. My profile is HERE! Send me a Visitor Message if you need any help. )
agonn is offline Female
Old 02-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #9
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

When you make a thread in the poll section, there's a button up top (there is one on this thread but you can't add a poll) that says THREAD TOOLS.

Click that, and then click add a poll. Select how many buttons you want (up to like 25 or 26 I think?) and write in what you want them to say. Then you add a title to the poll and click submit poll.

Or when your posting a thread in that section, below there is an option to also post a poll.. && if you want it multi choice just click that. (:
Craftyreader is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, chewy pancake!