Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 10:40 AM   #11
adrrar
Webkinz :)

adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!adrrar is the bees knees!

Default Re: How to make pet hungry?

Spend some time in the clubhouse. Whenever I go in to chat with friends, my pet's hunget is in the 90's. When I leave, its in the 80's, 70's, or even lower. Its a great way to get your hunger down for quests.
adrrar is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #12

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Go to quizzy's question corner. Do a lot of questions.
Play hoppy little rocketship a lot.
Go on wi and leave your pet on the main hamster homepage.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
W Hub is an unknown quantity at this point

To make your pet hungry, you should do several of the following things:

1. Play Arcade/Tournament Games
2. Visit the Clubhouse
3. Go to the Adventure Park/Kinzville Park
4. Do other activities such as bathing, exercise, and swimming

I hope this helps!
W Hub is offline Male
Old 04-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #14
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Thanks everyone! I ended up buying two new pets from the Estore and they are automatically at 75 so that was a HUGE help. Thanks for answering!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 02:53 PM   #15
MiraclesHappen

PamperedPooch is a jewel in the roughPamperedPooch is a jewel in the rough

I have found that the more you do with your 'Kinz the more hungry it gets. Playing games, going to the clubhouse, taking your webkinz to the clinic, decorating your room, and even playing in the tournament arena should drastically increase your pets hunger. I hope this helped!
PamperedPooch is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #16
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Try feeding the food to a different pet or leaving them in the adventure park for a while.
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 04-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #17
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, try visiting the clubhouse more often and going to the Excersize room. Your pet will be hungry in no time!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #18
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Pollybear
Ok, thanks for the answers. i tried switching pets around and that worked. I have 135 pets, so it wasn't hard. I found doing tournaments instead of the arcade worked well! Again thanks!

Wow Pollybear! How do you keep up with 137 pets? Seems like somebody ought to be hungry all the time!
mimigent is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #19
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mimigent
Wow Pollybear! How do you keep up with 137 pets? Seems like somebody ought to be hungry all the time!
I know! That's why i was so surprised I couldn't get anyone to drop their levels! I mean, I play in the arcade constantly and do tournaments and not a single pet was dropping! I try to switch pets after 2 games so every one is played with most of the times.

Thanks for responding everyone!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 07:05 PM   #20

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

The only way for that to work is stay in your pet room or go to the club house and hang out there. You can also pick up trash and it will get hungry. Or take your pet on a vacation and hope to get the ghost it will make the pet level go down!
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
it's a starlit night ★, think outside the [box]