Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

Lightbulb Unanswered: How to make multiple accounts open at the same time on a mac?

I was wondering how you could make multiple accounts open at the same time... but on a mac? I look in the WIKI in the "Multiple Accounts" Section, and they didn't show the way for macs! Help?????
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
handstz is just really nicehandstz is just really nice

Default Re: How to make multiple accounts open at the same time on a mac?

I have 4 accounts and use a Mac. Open the first account, then go to file, new window. That will open a second window. Type in the info for the second account. Continue the same way for however many accounts you have. You will have to resize the window for each account to be able to see all of them on the screen at the same time. I think anything more than 4 will probably be way too small to see.
handstz is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Hi
The way I do it is open multiple tabs/windows and copy and paste this address:

Welcome to Webkinz

If you want to make it easier, you can just click on that a few times and it will open as many as you need
Then, just log on to it from there! Hope I helped!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #4

Thanks all of you! You really helped!
Old 07-05-2011, 04:14 AM   #5
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

No, but I know how to on a normal Computer:

1.Open Webkinz page
2.Click log In
3.Log In
4.Close Webkinz Tab
5.Open another tab and put up Webkinz
6.Click Log In
7.Log in onto other account

Its that simple...me and my sis do this to do Hourly Activities so we don't have to keep logging in and logging out. It helps but It can slow everything down if the picture on the screen is moving fast, or you have heaps of browsers and tabs up. But try this on your Mac and see if it works. Good Luck.

Love,
*~**Coolgirl27965**~*

Last edited by Coolgirl27965; 07-06-2011 at 06:21 AM..
Old 07-08-2011, 09:21 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
No, but I know how to on a normal Computer:

1.Open Webkinz page
2.Click log In
3.Log In
4.Close Webkinz Tab
5.Open another tab and put up Webkinz
6.Click Log In
7.Log in onto other account

Its that simple...me and my sis do this to do Hourly Activities so we don't have to keep logging in and logging out. It helps but It can slow everything down if the picture on the screen is moving fast, or you have heaps of browsers and tabs up. But try this on your Mac and see if it works. Good Luck.

Love,
*~**Coolgirl27965**~*
Thanks! I will add you on webkinz, My username is queenmissy6.
Closed

Tags
wi!