Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Question Answered: How to make a link say the name of a thread?

I have tried over and over, but I just can't seem to get the link in my siggie to say the name of the thread the the link goes to! I know that it can be done, because I have seen other people do it in their siggie. Can anyone give me step to step instructions on how this can be done?
catzrock is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by WishAponAStar
Like this:How to make a link say the name of a thread? You highlight the clickable link, like when you see all the threads in a forum, press ctrl-c, and go to the place where you want to put it, and press ctrl-v.
Sorry if this wasn't clear enough
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: How to make a link say the name of a thread?

This thread should help.
Link --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-siggy-201659/

My instructions..
1. Go to Edit Signature
2. Enter the name of the thread/what you want it to say. Ex.: Click here
3. Find the icon that looks like a Earth.
4. Copy & paste your link into the box that pops up. (make sure your http:// is right)
5. Click OK.
6. Now, your "Click here" sould be underlined and purple. The purple will actually be black. But you can change that.

Last edited by Lake; 11-08-2009 at 01:19 PM..
Old 11-08-2009, 01:25 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Wait . . . so if I wanted the title to be The Super Club for instance, would I to write

Ex.: The Super Club

???

Last edited by catzrock; 11-08-2009 at 01:36 PM..
Old 11-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Like this:How to make a link say the name of a thread? You highlight the clickable link, like when you see all the threads in a forum, press ctrl-c, and go to the place where you want to put it, and press ctrl-v.
Sorry if this wasn't clear enough
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by catzrock
Wait . . . so if I wanted the title to be The Super Club for instance, would I to write

Ex.: The Super Club

???
Yes, then you'd highlight the text. Click the Earth symbol (below your text color, etc.), and paste the link into the box that pops up. Then, your "The Super Club" should be hyperlinked.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #6
Gift Guru

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...rt-one-572702/

Wow! I did it Thanks!

I did! Yay!
Old 11-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #7
Gifted

Your welcome. I like your story, too!
Old 11-08-2009, 01:43 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Thanks both of you guys! You both helped a tons! Rep for the two of you!
Closed

Tags
hurricanes