Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Arrow Answered: How To Make A GIF Image?

Hello!
I have been wanting to know how to make a GIF Image for a while. For example, I want to make a graphic of my pet on the Zum Rainbow Slide, which, of course, in animated. So my question is, how do you do that? How do you make a moving picture, like in the Wiki Animated Gallery?
I'm not really the smartest in computers and graphic making, so any help is appreciated, and I apologize in advance for being so stupid.
Thanks,
Sarah
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by jenniferpro
LOL, I just made a guide on that on WOG! Here it is:

OK, so here is a guide to making video avvies. The video itself should only be less than 9 seconds, preferably less than 7. Here's how you do it:

I will be using Triple Baka, by Miku Hatsune, Neru Akita and Teto whatsherface...

1) Open your video and adjust it to the place you want to record (make sure you know when you are stopping)
Click the image to open in full size.
2) Open camstudio
and press "Region" and select "Region"
3) Press the red record button, and drag the mouse to select the region you want to record

4) Play your video and press the blue square (stop) on camstudio when it gets to the end of where you want it to stop

5) change the name, so it doesn't have a little "x" in the name...

6) Upload it to lunapic... This may take a while

7) Go under "edit" and press resize image

Resize it so it fits avvie limits (90x90 or 1024 KB)

9) Go to "Animation" and press "Edit animation settings"

10) Press the first blue choices

11) Remove all unnecessary frames and save it

12) Save the picture

It should end up somewhat like this:

Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: How To Make A GIF Image?

You could take a bunch of screenshots, crop them exactly the same, and then upload them as a slideshow on lunapic. Easiest way i know.
Otherwise, download a screen-recording program.

Last edited by SunnyPup20; 01-06-2011 at 05:43 PM..
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
Goodbye!
Webkinz :)

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Not even I know how to do that . But I'm guessing you need to get something like a screen-recording program. Like people use to make speedpaints for youtube. Then crop it and convert is to a gif... I wouldn't know, that's just my guess...
iamsam is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #4

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Download camstudio : www.camstudio.org and then you can record it.

Here is a guide for it

-----------> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-using-673112/
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 01-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #5

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

You work on it in what ever program you use. Then, you can go to iaza.com and load it up. If you have any problems with that I can help you further, but the part that is going to be the most difficult is capturing all the pictures at the right time.
midnight245 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
webkinz emo vampire
StarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guideStarryLight is a golden guide

Try using a screen-recording program. I suggest camstudio.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #7
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

LOL, I just made a guide on that on WOG! Here it is:

OK, so here is a guide to making video avvies. The video itself should only be less than 9 seconds, preferably less than 7. Here's how you do it:

I will be using Triple Baka, by Miku Hatsune, Neru Akita and Teto whatsherface...

1) Open your video and adjust it to the place you want to record (make sure you know when you are stopping)
2) Open camstudio
and press "Region" and select "Region"
3) Press the red record button, and drag the mouse to select the region you want to record

4) Play your video and press the blue square (stop) on camstudio when it gets to the end of where you want it to stop

5) change the name, so it doesn't have a little "x" in the name...

6) Upload it to lunapic... This may take a while

7) Go under "edit" and press resize image

Resize it so it fits avvie limits (90x90 or 1024 KB)

9) Go to "Animation" and press "Edit animation settings"

10) Press the first blue choices

11) Remove all unnecessary frames and save it

12) Save the picture

It should end up somewhat like this:

Old 01-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #8

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...p-gimp-649092/
^^You could try this shop on WI becuase I know he does video things like that! Hope I helped! ^^
Koodo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa