| 06-17-2008, 02:32 AM || #1 |
| | Unanswered: How to make backgrounds (with pics)
If the picture is already in your album skip steps 1-3.
1. Go to your profile than to your albums. Than click upload picture (i circled it and its next to the circled too).
2. Click browse and find the picture you want, when you have it click up load picture.
3. If will show you the picture and if you want you can mess around with the caption than click save changes.
4. Click on the picture you up loaded. Then copy the Picture URL.
5. Go back to your profile then click Customize Profile (Sorry my option is a but hard to see).
6. Right click in the box and paste, the image will show up in different spots depending on which box you paste it it, you can paste the same code in as many boxes as you want. You should be done. Good luck!
---------- Baltimore Colts added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------
There are more places to paste the code than that, I just couldn't fit it all on the picture.
Last edited by Baltimore Colts; 06-17-2008 at 02:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
| || |