Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #1
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

Default Answered: How to make an album on my profile??

So a looooooooooong time ago, I made an album on my profile page, I wna tto make another one, so i clickedd on the button on new album, started to creat it, but now i cant figure out how to add fotos! wen i click sumbit, it jus brings me to a page about new albums from other members. Help please!!
Thx
NG
Oh and just another lil thing, Im wondering, were is says webkinz with a lil smily face under nancygurl, whats the next lvl and how do i get there?
Thank You!!
nancygurl is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
Good Afternoon!
Are you sure you're clicking upload photos? Sometimes its a little hard to see the button on some profiles.
There's a nice guide on profile customization and uploading photos.
Profile Guide - Webkinz Insider Wiki
And here's the FAQ for Album help
Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: User Profile Features

As for ranks there are different ranks one can be.
The most common after webkinz that people go to (if they wish) is Gift Trainee, then Gifted, and then sometimes Gift Guru.
Some special people are chosen to be Mods, Admins, Gift Coaches... ect.
And some people stay a webkinz as long as they're on WI.
It depends on what you want to do.
Here's the guide on that:
WI Ranks - Webkinz Insider Wiki

To become a Gift Trainee and part of the gifted program you need 50 non-fluff posts or more and be a member of WI for more then 2 weeks along with a few smaller requirements. You can apply and read more about the Gift Exchange Program here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

The 50 non-fluff posts seems to trip a lot of members up when applying.
Thankfully there's a great guide on how to make your 50 non-fluff and helpful posts.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

I hope this helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence
Fuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellenceFuzythekoala is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: How to make an album on my profile??

To make an album follow the instructions in this link. The next rank is Gift trainee. For information about how to become one, check out these links:

~Fuzythekoala
Fuzythekoala is offline Male
Old 10-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Good Afternoon!
Are you sure you're clicking upload photos? Sometimes its a little hard to see the button on some profiles.

The most common after webkinz that people go to (if they wish) is Gift Trainee, then Gifted, and then sometimes Gift Guru.

To become a Gift Trainee and part of the gifted program you need 50 non-fluff posts or more and be a member of WI for more then 2 weeks along with a few smaller requirements. You can apply and read more about the Gift Exchange Program here:

Thankfully there's a great guide on how to make your 50 non-fluff and helpful posts.

I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 10-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Good Afternoon!

I hope this helps!
I couldn't have said it better myself.

To close...Just pick the best answer
karenpd is offline Female
Closed