Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how longg....

is it until i get accepted as a gift trainee?
i applied yesterday or the day before...
i have been on for more than 2 weeks and had 50+ posts...
i dont see why it's taking so longg
=/
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: how longg....

There are many things that the Mods here do besides allowing people into the GE and also they only have so many spots that people can take. You need to just wait. Don't complain about it. Sometimes you need to wait too get good things in life!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 08:56 PM   #3
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

it takes quite a while. roughly 1-2 weeks. i know it stinks. i hope i helped and good luck
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 09:33 PM   #4
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

It can be as little as 2 days, or even more than 2 weeks. The mods have a long line of applications to review, and they review each one individually (and read all your posts first) so it can be a tedious, time consuming process.

On top of that, there are only so many coaches in the Training Section, so sometimes you'll have to wait for a spot to open up in Training.

Just be patient! It's very much worth the wait! In the meatime, keep making good, helpful posts, so that when they get to your application, you'll have more than enough posts to qualify and will get in no problem.

Good luck, and have fun once you get there!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 09:36 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
littleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond reputelittleshortym has a reputation beyond repute

I have been on for a while more than 2 weeks
littleshortym is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 09:59 PM   #6
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
It can be as little as 2 days, or even more than 2 weeks. The mods have a long line of applications to review, and they review each one individually (and read all your posts first) so it can be a tedious, time consuming process.

On top of that, there are only so many coaches in the Training Section, so sometimes you'll have to wait for a spot to open up in Training.

Just be patient! It's very much worth the wait! In the meatime, keep making good, helpful posts, so that when they get to your application, you'll have more than enough posts to qualify and will get in no problem.

Good luck, and have fun once you get there!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
thanks that was reallyy helpful!
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Old 08-31-2008, 10:05 PM   #7
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Yes, it took me about, hmm. Five days or so but it was sure worth the wait! You are going to have to be very patient, but soon you will be trading! You might have another few days. But in the meantime still post! You just have to wait for another space and for you to be cleared.
I hope to see you there soon!
Old 09-01-2008, 08:01 AM   #8
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

I applied a lot of times. They never exepted me. I don't think they like me....
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #9
cheekylover8521

No,See,There are A LOT of people who want to apply to be gifted. All the mods and admins can't make EVERYONE gifted. They have to check all the posts and stuff to make sure you are telling the truth that you have had over 50+ posts I think or something like that. But you just have to be patient.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:02 AM   #10
Pixie is
Gifted

GardenCat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
I applied a lot of times. They never exepted me. I don't think they like me....
It's not liking/not liking you. Do you meet all the guidelines? Have you looked at the "How to make good posts" thread to see if the stuff you post is what they're looking for? http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html I didn't get accepted my first time either
Closed