Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   How Long Does the WI Log In Last Before it Times Out? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/how-long-does-webkinz-insider-log-459159/)

Nickelcat01-23-2009 04:01 PM

How Long Does the WI Log In Last Before it Times Out?

After logging in to WI, how long does the log in last before timeing out if there is no activity on the site? I find it especially annoying when keeping an eye on my Gift Exchange thread to have to keep logging in every.............what, 15 minutes or so?

What is the purpose of having to continuously log in, and is there any way to make your log in last longer?

Hannah-Fannah01-23-2009 10:05 PM

Re: How Long Does the WI Log In Last Before it Times Out?

I think it logs you out after 30 mins. And to stay loged in you have to do stuff even if its looking at treads you dont have to post you just need to do somthing

IzHannah01-23-2009 10:07 PM

you could always hit the remember password button so you don't ever have to worry about that problem again. Hope this helps! :)

Nickelcat01-23-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IzHannah (Post 12653066)
you could always hit the remember password button so you don't ever have to worry about that problem again. Hope this helps! :)

Awesome idea! I'm not sure that I ever noticed that button in all the thousands of times I have logged in! I will look for it and try it next time. Thanks!

dotdotduck01-23-2009 10:23 PM

I think the remember me button keeps you logged in as long as you want... and time doesn't run out like it does on WW...

IzHannah01-23-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickelcat (Post 12653396)
Awesome idea! I'm not sure that I ever noticed that button in all the thousands of times I have logged in! I will look for it and try it next time. Thanks!

You're very welcome :)

BackFlip1501-24-2009 10:14 AM

When you're logging in, you click the log in button like IzHannah said. Then it'll always keep you logged in. But if you don't get on WI for two whole weeks after pressing the button, it'll log you out. :)

Make sure everyone once in a while you log out to clear cookies :)

doglover1601-24-2009 10:18 AM

use the remember me button, and it will still log you out, but when you get back on and go to another link, it attomaticlly logs you back in, after a certin period of time, it displays you offline, intill you get back on.

bob nws III01-24-2009 10:23 AM

yeah, i just click the remember button. that way, i don't have to pull WI back up every time i get on the computer:)