Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2008, 11:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

shawnapagac is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: how long does it take to reset your cards after you have won a Bingoz?

After i won at Bngoz it says the usual to come back the next day to get a new card. I know it usually take a week or two to get a new card, but it has been over a month now.. Both my daughter, my grandson and my mom's have the same problem...Is everyone else having this problem? Also, is everyone's 1 ball Bingoz resetting every day? How can that many people win every day??
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 11:25 AM   #2
tielin

tielin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: how long does it take to reset your cards after you have won a Bingoz?

Yes, I am having the same problem! I haven't been able to play for the past two weeks.

---------- tielin added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

People win one ball bingoz every day because the are saving their coupons and using them all on one card.

Last edited by tielin; 04-25-2008 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-25-2008, 11:27 AM   #3
lcw94

LCW94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: how long does it take to reset your cards after you have won a Bingoz?

Mine does the exact same thing for the 2 and 3 ball I cannot play and haven't been able to play for about 3-4 weeks. My 1 ball resets everyday. I don't bother with it anymore. It is very frustrating and a waste of my time
LCW94 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 11:31 AM   #4
Lil Kinz
Webkinzmom3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: how long does it take to reset your cards after you have won a Bingoz?

This seems to be a widespread glitch in the game. My son and I haven't been able to play for about 4 weeks now. I stopped trying. I tried to reach tech support, but only received a message that there were technical issues they were currently working on. Oh, well. Maybe in a couple of weeks, I can give it another go!
Old 04-25-2008, 11:36 AM   #5

shawnapagac is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!!! I think i'm going to give up on it too....it is just too frustrating!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #6
oah!

qtpie4u is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah! it seems to be a wide spread problem as I to have not been able to play Bingoz.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:50 PM   #7

laurenk is an unknown quantity at this point

I too gave up...its been three weeks for me. I just stopped going all together...it is less frustrating for me.

On a side note, I was locked out of the code shop also, it was supposed to be for 24 hours and it has been 4 days! So...my point is that the glitches are all over!

Good Luck!!
Old 04-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #8
that smells like a
Banned
webkinslove10 is on a distinguished road

It's very upsetting. My children love playing bingoz and we haven't been able to play the 2 and 3 ball bingoz for 5 weeks now. Last time it reset after about 2 weeks, but now it seems to be really stuck
Old 04-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #9
ricomom
Gift Guru

mom&corey is just really nicemom&corey is just really nice

I won 3 ball over a month ago and haven't been able to play since.

Then two weeks after winning 3 ball - I won 2 ball - I haven't been able to play that one for two weeks now. It is very frustrating.
mom&corey is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
lcw94

LCW94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a new pet today and opened a new account. I went to do the bingoz and the game is under maintenance. I guess they heard us complaining about it
LCW94 is offline Female
Closed