Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2008, 05:53 AM   #1
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Question Unanswered: How long does it take for a problem to be fixed?

I was wondering the average time it took for a problem to be fixed...

I have emailed Webkinz about 2 stuck items and a traveling sleeping bear in my sons account...
He doesn't want to play in his house because that bear is sleeping in every room. LOL.

Also, do you get a real person when you call customer service?
I called yesterday and got voice mail, and I was thinking maybe that is because of Memorial Day... If I call today will I get a real person? It would be great to have this fixed for when he gets home from school...

Thanks...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2008, 06:18 AM   #2
Amanda ♥

Default Re: How long does it take for a problem to be fixed?

Approximately..up to a week. Good luck ;]
Old 05-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I had the velvety elephant adoption box just as a pink square in the dock. No gift. So I emailed Webkinz. And a few days later recieved a response asking for more information. Then a few days later, the items were in the dock. Whenever I have had to speak to a real person, they have always been very nice. I had a problem with charms that did not unlock the charm box, that took months to "resolve". They have not figured out how to make the box unlock, but they gave me a new code because I had been waiting since October for it to be fixed.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 05-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #4
FireClan

Yes, about up to a week.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:48 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

chicklebird is an unknown quantity at this point

it has always taken less than a week for them to fix my stuck items, they're normally pretty quick about it, and as for the customer service line, i've called a few times but found that it was after their working hours, so i've never personally talked to anyone but i've read threads on this forum of people calling and getting to talk to actual people

that's funny that the bear sleeps in every room, i haven't had that one yet, but i have had pets stuck out in outerspace for days lol
Closed