Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
Totally Wacky
Webkinz :)

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Answered: How long to carve our pumpkins?

Ok I was wondering....how long do we have to carve our pumpkins after we collected all the candy to unlock it? I would love for my friend to carve her own pumpkin instead of me doing it for her. Currently she has just moved into her new place and have no internet...so I been helping with collecting the candy on her account. She was supposed to come over here today and carve it but she came down sick. Would love for her to do it herself. thanks for helping

*hugs and Love*
tribbles
Best Answer - Posted by WebkinzMomma2
I just carved my DS's 2010 pumpkin last week. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it after he collected all the 2011 candy, so I went ahead and did it for him.

If I remember correctly, in 2010, if you hadn't carved your 2009 pumpkin, you couldn't collect 2010 candy. But that wasn't an issue this year, since I collected 2011 candy before I carved the 2010 pumpkin.

So in the past, we've had a long time. But that doesn't mean it will be the same this time. The candy bucket will go away, but I just dropped the pumpkin into a room (from the dock) and the carving screen came up.

Hope that helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2011, 01:27 PM   #2

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: How long to carve our pumpkins?

I just carved my DS's 2010 pumpkin last week. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to do it after he collected all the 2011 candy, so I went ahead and did it for him.

If I remember correctly, in 2010, if you hadn't carved your 2009 pumpkin, you couldn't collect 2010 candy. But that wasn't an issue this year, since I collected 2011 candy before I carved the 2010 pumpkin.

So in the past, we've had a long time. But that doesn't mean it will be the same this time. The candy bucket will go away, but I just dropped the pumpkin into a room (from the dock) and the carving screen came up.

Hope that helps.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2011, 01:27 PM   #3

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Not too sure about this... I would think that it would end at Halloween, not sure. Sorry about your friend!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 10-31-2011, 01:27 PM   #4
minniekins

Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!

Hmm, interesting question. I think it would be available until tomorrow but I don't know for sure.
Maddiekinz100 is offline Female
Closed