Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
bfrank218
Webkinz :)

Icecube is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: How Long?

How long does it take to come if I buy something from the "Partner Store"?

Thanks,
Icecube
Icecube is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 06:21 PM   #2
sparkles2cute4u

Default Re: How Long?

What do you mean 'partner store'? You mean WIs? Im not really sure, i would ask a mod about that.
Old 12-27-2008, 06:22 PM   #3
bfrank218

View Post Originally Posted by sparkles2cute4u
What do you mean 'partner store'? You mean WIs? Im not really sure, i would ask a mod about that.
It says "Partner Store" At the top. You can buy Webkinz there.
Icecube is offline Male
Old 12-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #4
sparkles2cute4u

Oh that one! i wasnt sure if you were talking about the E-store. I think it takes 7-10 buissness days.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
bfrank218

Any Other guesses? I need to know if it could be any shorter.
Icecube is offline Male
Old 12-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #6
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Go to the partner store site and look to see how long it will take for things to be shipped to you. They will have the info there. Hope this helps!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 04:29 PM   #7
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Do you mean Ameriwade?

I ordered from there and it came VERY fast... I am basically across the country from where it shipped from too.. VERY fast VERY nicely packed too
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #8
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

They ship really well. I'm in the UK and the ones in stock came in less than a week.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 04:51 PM   #9
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I'm pretty sure it ships fast
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 05:35 PM   #10
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

See if there's an option for overnight or Rush. You'll pay more, but if you need it ASAP that might be your best option. A general rule of thumb for any company is 7-10 business days, unless it says otherwise in the fine print. (Business days are Monday through Friday, so don't count Saturday or Sunday as a day)
Closed