Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   how to invite someone to my house? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/how-invite-someone-my-house-450049/)

LinLin01-02-2009 07:12 PM

how to invite someone to my house?

My pet was once invited to walk around in someone elses webkinz house. Then after a minute I was logged out. My son and I were trying to figure out how to do that but can't. How can I invite him to come to my house?

Thank you

Luna_Lovegood01-02-2009 07:16 PM

Re: how to invite someone to my house?

Turn on your phone while at your webkinz room. All the people on your friends list with a green smiley next to your name you can invite to your room. Click on there webkinz username and click the "Invite" button and hope they accept!

LinLin01-02-2009 07:43 PM

everytime i invite my son he accepts and then i will get a message that they don't want to play right now. (we're in the same computer room, so i know what he's doing.)

calabelle01-02-2009 07:54 PM

Make sure he is in a webkinz room before you invite him over. Both ppl have to be in their rooms both ends. I know it took me a while to figure that out LOL

LinLin01-02-2009 08:28 PM

it must be some kind of a glitch. We can both be in our rooms and after i invite him, his page will load and then get stuck and on my computer it will say he doesn't want to play right now.

---------- LinLin added 26 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

we finally got it to work but after 30 seconds it said your friends wants you to go home now and i guess it's messed up.

Keelee01-02-2009 08:33 PM

Turn on the KinzPhone and wait for it to load, go to the same colour your friend is at if you know and they should online. Go to your house then simply click the friend you want to invite and then the invite button will light up. Click it then just wait and see~

Webkinz isn't very fond with the inviting thing and the connection to you and the person your inviting may die, which means it could freeze and your friend will leave.

LinLin01-03-2009 12:23 AM

Thank you for all your help, I've noticed that when it wants to work it will, when it don't it won't. Very frustrating!!

calabelle01-03-2009 12:33 AM

Yup, exactly! I find I wont last 5 minutes "visiting"
Oh well... at least we have 5 minutes ;)

elefancy01-03-2009 12:34 AM

I know I have had problems with the invite a friend over- and yes when it wants to work it will when it does not want to work it is very frustrating-- sorry you are having trouble