Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #1
Chellebfff

Exclamation Unanswered: How To Get Wish Tokens

i was wondering how to get the tokens because i would really like to get the wish factory unocked but i donnot know how to get the tokens
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
Ruby4224
Gift Guru

zeni is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Get Wish Tokens

You get a token when you adopt a Pet of the Month. You get one on your birthday. When you spin the wheel of wishes you can win a token.
Those are the only ways I know of for sure right now, there may be others.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
bblemurphy is an unknown quantity at this point

:el1:Is it on YOUR birthday or the WEBKINZ birthday????????????????????
Old 03-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #4
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I believe it is on your birthday and the birthday of your first webkinz. There may be other ways to get them that they have not listed yet.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 03-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #5
Ariel75

From adopting POTM, special days like the anniversary of when you joined, webkinz day, i think birthdays, and holidays
Old 03-13-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
Allicat is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
I believe it is on your birthday and the birthday of your first webkinz. There may be other ways to get them that they have not listed yet.
My cousin had her brithday yesterday and didn't get a token. My first webbie B-day was three days ago and I didn't get a token. I don't know when the token system is going to fully work, right now the only for sure ways are adopting the POTM and getting them from the wheel or wishes.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:20 PM   #7
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

You get the tokens;

the birthday of the user (if you put your real birthday in -- some people did not)

You get a token the anniversary of your start on WW.

You get them on the wheel of wishes.

You get them with potm adoptions (starting with the lil pig)

You will get them on special occations. they use christmas as an example.

yo can find out more information by clicking on the little "I" next to Amanda Panda in the wish factory.

It is by her right knee..

You get one token, but if you put it in you might have a super token..

Super Token:

One of our members actually got a trophy
Another put her token in and it told her she actually had 2.

I hope this will help.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:25 PM   #8
WATERMELON

On special occations in ww.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #9
bblemurphy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx!! That helps!!!
Old 03-13-2008, 10:59 PM   #10
Gifted

softball468 is on a distinguished road

Hi! Thats a very good question you've asked and I hope I can help. First off, you can receive a wish token for a Pet of the Month adoption. Also, you receive a wish token on certain holidays and celebration days around Webkinz World. For example, Ganz states that your birthday will be a day on which you will receive a token, and also on the anniversary of your account opening. Also, keep an eye out for spins on the Wheel of Wishes. I myself have won two tokens on this wheel to date. Once you receive ten tokens you officially unlock the ability to shop in the Wish Factory. Depending on how many tokens you have you will be able to purchase an exclusive item of your choice. These exclusives range anywhere from 10 tokens all the way to 30 for the circle of friends topiary. I hope this helps and good luck collecting!
Closed