Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Hi! This is a Guide To Help You Get Into Webkinz World When It Is Being Slow!
If Webkinz is NOT letting you log in here are some tips to follow:
1. Don't Panic. Don't call or Email Ganz right away.
2. Close the Window, and try again.
3. Clear Your Cache and Cookies
4 Restart your computer.
5. Switch your browser, ( Explorer to Firefox, etc) <Thanks Doglover620>
6. Stop Downloading things or delete some pictures or games on your computer, they could slow it down.
7. LOG OFF!! Just leave webkinz and go do something else.
8. If the next day it STILL won't let you in, that is when you contact GANZ.
If Webkinz World is letting you in, and is being glitchy, here are some tips to follow:
1. Don't Panic. This is always the number one rule.
2. If you are in the clubhouse, try changing zones, or going to your house, then coming back.
3. If you are in your house, and things are getting stuck in your room (items, pets,etc.) Just try removing the thing under neath it (if there is one) and leaving the room. When you come back it should be fixed. If not Log Out and try again later.
4. If the items are STILL stuck in your room, then you contact GANZ.
5. If your pet is not eating anything: Switch pets. Take it to Dr.Quack. Log Off and log back on. If it has been more then 2 days with out eating anything, that is when you contact GANZ.
6. If items are lost in your dock or house, do a full search of your dock and house. If they are not there, try logging out and back in. If these items do not appear the next day that is when you contact GANZ.
My First Rule is to NOT PANIC!! Panicking just causes more trouble.
Don't Contact GANZ right away, because some of these tips might make the problem go away.
If none of these tips work, i'm sorry, but there might be something wrong with your computer, or webkinz isn't working for anybody.
Thanks for reading, and I hope I helped! Please Rate and Post!
Thank you! And I have FireFox, and I hardly ever have these problems so, i think FireFox is great, but I've never used some of the browsers, so what do i know =P lol. Okay And I'll add that to the list!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.