Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How to get on the front page?

I'm gonna adopt a new Webkinz Saturday. I want to be on the cover, since I might be one of the first to adopt it! How do I get it on the front page?
xDNetalya is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: How to get on the front page?

You can PM a Staff Member so that no one else will be able to see it and take the pictures and say that they are their's. After a Staff member verifies it, you can make a thread and if you were the first person to adopt it and send in pictures, you'll go on the front page.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #3

xDNetalya is on a distinguished road

Okay, but where do I start the thread?
xDNetalya is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #4

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by xDNetalya
Okay, but where do I start the thread?
I htink yous make it in "Look what I got!"
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:06 PM   #5

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Notify a staff member I think. I'm not really sure, sorry.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #6
I love being a

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

You don't PM a staff member. You create the thread with the picture of the pet next to the PSI, then red flag the thread.
webkinz300000 is offline Male
Old 09-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #7

doglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dot Jr.
You can PM a Staff Member so that no one else will be able to see it and take the pictures and say that they are their's. After a Staff member verifies it, you can make a thread and if you were the first person to adopt it and send in pictures, you'll go on the front page.
this is how you get on the front page! this is how my friend got on the front page! she quit a long time ago though.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz300000
You don't PM a staff member. You create the thread with the picture of the pet next to the PSI, then red flag the thread.
not to be mean or anything, but then how did my friend get on the front page cause she told my how she got on the front page.

Last edited by doglover789; 09-02-2010 at 11:52 AM..
Old 09-02-2010, 12:01 PM   #8
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Either way will probably work. I just started a thread and someone flagged it for me as I didn't know how to do that at that point. I was first so I made the front page.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 09-02-2010, 12:15 PM   #9
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Just make the thread in "Look what I got" and red flag it saying "I think I was first" or something like that. If you were first, it may make the front page. Good luck!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Here you go:

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Have you adopted a new pet? Congratulations! If you are the first WI member to post pictures of your adoption of a new pet your pet will be on the front page! Here is the procedure:

1) Take a screen shot of your new pet posing with it's psi. For info on how to take screen shots and post them, see this thread:
How to take Pics, Save it, & Put it on the Site

2) Start a new thread in this section. Post the picture of your new pet and it's pet item. For information on how to start a new thread, click here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...reatenewthread

3) Flag the post. This will alert the WI staff. For information on how to flag a post, click here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ing#faq_report

4) Please DO NOT pm the WI staff. We are all volunteers, and we may be offline for a long period of time due to real life commitments. PMing a staff member may delay getting your pet's picture on the front page. We will have no way of knowing who was the first to adopt a pet if it's PM'd to a staff member. Privates messages to staff reporting a new pet adoption will be disregarded.

5) After you have flagged the thread, please post "I have flagged the thread." This will alert others, so there won't be many flags of the same thread.

The first person to post pictures of a newly adopted pet will be posted on the front page.

If you have any further questions, please post them on this thread.

Let's have fun celebrating the adoption of WI members' adoption of our new pets
FIA is offline Female
Closed