Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
bnorris10 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how to get a fairy biscuit

my *edited, old daughter is confusing me on how i need to get a fairy biscuit

I have been playing for a while but have not seen a fairy biscuit and need it to finish a challenge

i know i need to go to alyssas's star challenge

But do i just go looking for stars like normal and then they might give me a cookie instead of star or am i supposed to be clicking something somewhere

Welcome to WI~ Please do not post the age of your friends/family members. Thanks! --MissGnomie

Last edited by MissGnomie; 11-30-2011 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: .
bnorris10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 05:16 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: how to get a fairy biscuit

Yes you will get a cookie instead of a star, but it is random, so keep trying
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 11-30-2011, 06:27 PM   #3
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

It is easier to go to the trade room and trade for it!
I was lucky to have saved one of each biscuit (Alyssa and Nafaria) in my fridges. I hated using them, though. I only had one of each.
AKD
Old 11-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #4
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Moon and other biscuits they give in the star challenge work also.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 12-01-2011, 01:44 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by boarderlander
Moon and other biscuits they give in the star challenge work

also.
You can't get to that challenge until after you have completed other challenges, including the space camp challenge which requires a cookie. So saying you get one in a challenge you can't do yet doesn't help.

I don't know how you can make Alyssa give you a cookie. I was lucky and had some in my dock because it seemed that when I was looking for stars I would get cookies instead.

I hope you get one soon.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-01-2011, 02:16 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You just go looking for stars as you normally do, and sometimes when you click on a star you'll get one of 5 cookies and Alyssa says "Please accept this gift as a reward". Any of them will do for the challenge.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-01-2011, 02:51 AM   #7
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

It's all random to witch star pattern you choose Good luck with it!!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #8
Happy New Year

FlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFlowerChild86 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have personally found that when I click on the comets in Alyssa's Star Challenge I tend to get cookies or biscuits more often than not. Just a suggestion. Good luck!
FlowerChild86 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #9

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

There's two ways to get one:
Just look for stars like normal and you will randomly be awarded a star.
Or you can go trading.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2011, 03:33 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

To get a Fairy Biscuit... when doing your Alyssa Star Challenge, don't be too quick to click on a star in a constellation. Wait a bit, and often a Comet will fly across the sky. Click on it! if you catch it and it's a Comet, Alyssa will give you a prize: either one of 5 different Fairy Biscuits, or one of 5 pieces of the Solar Suit. One of these:
(Picture Gallery) Magical Forest Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Or.... the flying star might not be a Comet at all, but a Shooting Star in which you get... nothing. This uses up one of your 3 chances of choosing a constellation.

All explained in detail here:

Alyssa's Star Challenge - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed