Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: how to earn some money?

ok i right now have 53 cents! i know sad right? its cause i just went on a road trip and spent 20$ on each state and we went to 5 states and i just helped pay for my new shoes and i paid 20 for that and 20 for a new chair....... soooooooo IM BROKE! i need more cash but i need some help on how to get it! im not to big on chores......so i need help on more ways....
puppypawsj is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
Alice Cullen likes
Webkinz :)

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how to earn some money?

Here are some ideas...

- Water your neighbor's plants
- Walk the neighborhood dogs
- Baby sit (if you are old enough) or be a mother's helper
- Ask your parents if they will let you buy ingredients to make lemonade and open a stand
- If you have old books, clothes, toys or other stuff you don't want sell it. (Garage sell, a website that lets you sell stuff)
- Make jewelery and sell it

Hope this helps.

---------- turtlegirl22 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

or since you love photography i see, sell some of your photos. if you know how to use paint you can even make greeting cards and sell them as well.

Last edited by turtlegirl22; 08-09-2008 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 05:52 PM   #3
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

For more money if people go out of town ask them if they need anything done, babysit, make things and sell them, a garage sale. Hope this helps.
mirami is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #4
I Love Horses
Banned

hmmmmmm........ good ideas! i love the photography selling ides..... i have good ones of tigers!
Old 08-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #5
ho wants cupcakes?
Gifted

crashst is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure how old you are, but if you're old enough, get a job! Getting a part time job is a great way to earn money and still have some time to have fun! The age is different in each state, so ask your parents. Here are some fun part time jobs I did as a teen:
worked at an ice cream store
life guarding at a kiddie/wading pool (this was great because I didn't have to swim, just have CPR certification)
assistant at a day care
If you're too young for an official job, how about babysitting, house sitting, pet sitting, dog walking, errand running, etc, as some previous posters suggested. You can check the local paper, grocery store notice boards, and so on.
Whatever you do, try saving 40-50% of what you make. It's hard, but it's great to have that extra money when you want to buy something big or when you're not working! Good luck!
crashst is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 06:35 PM   #6
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I see you love photography.

Maybe you could ask friends and people in your neighborhood if they would be interested in having pictures taken for school, birthdays or family events.

Also maybe check into getting a babysitting job or a paper route.

Good luck to you.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #7
I Love Horses
Banned

ooh more good ideas!! thanks sooo mcuh! keep em coming u guys!
Old 08-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #8
Alice Cullen likes

turtlegirl22 is on a distinguished road

Another idea is if you love doing something (like photography, soccer, drawing, or something) maybe you can start a class. Have your parents help you make posters and put them in your local grocery store, ice cream shop, bank or other store that gets a lot of traffic.

Charge like $5 per kid and have a mini class on days you choose (with your parents help of course!). you can set it up in your local park and teach it.

You'll have lots of fun and make some money!
turtlegirl22 is offline Female
Closed