Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 03:04 AM   #1
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: How does the 1,000kc coin work?

I just adopted my 11th pet and in the additional adoption bonus box I got a 1,000kc coin... and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it.

Sorry, this probably sounds very silly but I just don't know how to cash it in... or if it has some other use.

Thank you for your help!

--and on another topic, what do you think of my new avatar?
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2008, 03:09 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How does the 1,000kc coin work?

you can save it or sell it at the wshop. you will get 1000 kc for it. Items however only sell for 1/2 price though. hope this helps
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 03:11 AM   #3
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife
you can save it or sell it at the wshop. you will get 1000 kc for it. Items however only sell for 1/2 price though. hope this helps
ok, thank you for your help! I've been staring at it in my dock for a week wondering how to cash it in or something. Thank you! *rep for you*
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 06:16 AM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I sell mine in the wshop. some use them to trade too
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 06:19 AM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

You can also send them through the mail to another account if you want to. That come is handy if you have like an American and Asian account where you don't necessarily get to make as much money on one as the other.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:19 AM   #6
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Yes, like the others offered, you can sell it in the Wshop for the $1000 kc, or you can email it to another account if you have more than one account (or if you just want to give a really nice something to a friend). You can also use it in the trading rooms. Either way, it is worth $1000kc to whom ever eventually turns it in at the Whop for sale. Great way of making a little extra money. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 08:26 AM   #7

4magensbay is an unknown quantity at this point

Everything cashes out at 1/2 except the 1,000 coin.
The 1,000 coin cashes out for exactly 1,000. If you need it now than sell it, but it is good to try to hold on to it for later.
4magensbay is offline Female
Old 11-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #8
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

I like to keep my $1000 dollar coins. I have quite a few now. They are a little security in my dock for when a rare item comes up in the W-Shop. They also come in handy in the trading rooms. Sometimes they may be the incentive for someone to trade you that item you really want.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 12:12 AM   #9
Animallvr303
Webkinz :)

JennyBug1996 is on a distinguished road

I sell mine. I am not quite sure if you can trade them though. LOL

See-Ya
JennyBug1996 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #10
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

You can sell it to the W-Shop for 1,000 kinzcash or keep it in your dock. I believe you can also trade them and kinzpost them. Hope this helps!
Closed