Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
stay_beautiful

Default Unanswered: How do you work MY PAGE?

I need help with the templates and stuff. Nothing will show up!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

white5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with gracewhite5072 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: How do you work MY PAGE?

Just be patient as I don't think they've finished fully programming My page and fixing the glitches. None of ours will show up either, just the initial home page. I can add people to my BFFs, but I can't do the customization and template yet. I wouldn't think it will be too much longer before they have everything good to go.
white5072 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #3
sherbet_bunny14

its because webkinz is currently doing matinence until 2:00am tomorrow, but some members are actally able to get in webkinz world even though it is closed.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Squishy96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, webkinz world is closed? I can play just fine, so maybe they need others to play so they can see if its working corresctly. Aslo, just the front page of mypage is working.. The others like "mypage" and "more about me" Are not working. Nobodys is.. My best friends' is because she has had it for a long time now, But us who got it today, well.. they are working on it! Wait till' 2:00am tomorow and find out how to work 'My page!'
Squishy96 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #5

Cptkyle789 is an unknown quantity at this point

White is absolutely right.

It's the thing that it's brand new, it still has very many glitches and issues
Cptkyle789 is offline Male
Old 08-06-2008, 08:48 PM   #6

webkinz08fan will become famous soon enough

I cannot edit my page either. I am so releived that mine is not the only one that is not working. I had heard that my page was working for everyone and I thought I had something wrong with my account. I cannot wait for mypage to open to everyone to edit and use. I have browsed others and they look amazing. Hope it works soon!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinz08fan is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
chocolatelover23

dairyqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by white5072
Just be patient as I don't think they've finished fully programming My page and fixing the glitches. None of ours will show up either, just the initial home page. I can add people to my BFFs, but I can't do the customization and template yet. I wouldn't think it will be too much longer before they have everything good to go.
that's EXACTLY what happened to me! :-O It's good to know i don't have a glitch on my just account. i was going to ask tech support but now i don't have to. :-)

sherbet bunny14 said only a few people can get on to webkinz world because they're doing matinence. Lucky me, i'm 1 of those people.

thanks to those 2 people and anyone who helped! i'm going to rate you :-)
dairyqueen is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #8
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Log out and log in a few times, wait a little bit. I was so happy I just got on and depresed it wouldn't load but after I logged out, logged in, and waited for it, it finally appeared and it was really fun editing it and viewing other My Pages. If only we could comment on them!
obsessive is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

My sister's and mine isn't working either! We just got my page today! I can see my best friend's page and it's all set up. I hope they do some more maintenance soon!

---------- hereigns56 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

I'm am with dairyqueen! I am also part of the 4% of teens that will stand up for god! Yeah!

Last edited by hereigns56; 08-06-2008 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #10
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

Mine is working fine....I got to edit all of my "my page" pages. Just be patient yours will work also.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Closed