Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
SmallTownSim
Webkinz :)

SmallTownSim is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Unanswered: How do you visit someone's room?

I've read the WW book about friends being invited to your room but I must not be connected right because I do NOT get it.

I don't understand the whole different color cell phone-
How you figure out who is in what color of cell-

I got an invite (I've only been playing since January) but I don't see in the KinzPost how to respond to that or what the heck I'm supposed to do.

Help? I mean- Help!
SmallTownSim is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
Ariel75

Default Re: How do you visit someone's room?

It has changed since they added new colors you won't be able to know what zone your friends are on.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #3
SmallTownSim

okay... but someone sent me a letter (KinzPost) and said "come to my room"

?????????

HOW do i do that? and when i went to reply- there isn't anything there that says anything about responding with a yes or a no.

someone?
Old 02-22-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

When you look at the webkinz screen, in the right lower corner, you see a symbol that looks like a cell phone. You need to click on it to make it big. Then you need to click on the power button to turn it on. It will become one of the colors. It takes a while for the phone to power up, be patient. When it is fully powered up, you will hear a "nyear-hoo" sound if a friend from your phone list is on webkinz and signed in on the same color you are. If you do not see any of the little faces next to your friends names lit up green, then they are either not online, or in a different color zone. You can try a different color by clicking on zone. There will be color options that will slide out from the side of the phone. Choose a color, click on it, and wait for it to power up to see if any of your friends is online.

---------- mimzysmom added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

If you are trying to respond to a kinzpost, that only really works if you know the person and can talk about what color zone you will be in, and at what time. Some people try to stick to a certain color all the time. Try to pick a color that is not as popular to increase your chances. The blue seems very poular, so it is usually the first to fill up and be unavailable.

Last edited by mimzysmom; 02-22-2008 at 08:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
DQqueen

You have to be invited. It's not liek club penguin sadly.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:36 PM   #6
WOO HOO! I am...

crest39 will become famous soon enough

k you do not know wat zone your friends are on but if they are on the same zone as you u turn on the phone and hit there username then hit invite when you get a letter from them u still have to do the same way as abovE!! Hope i helped!
crest39 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 10:30 PM   #7
SmallTownSim

thanks everyone.

i got invited. but I'm still learning so i didn't know what i was supposed to do in response. so- even though this member sent me an invite, really there is nothing for me to do other than hope to see them when I'm on line and they click to invite on the cell phone or i do the same. gotcha'

if ganz created a way to invite people (using the KinzPost).. why don't they have a way to respond? like: yes- I'd love to visit! or no thanks.

and then make it easier to "find" each other in the world of colorful cell phones.

if it's safe to visit another members room- why not make it easier to get there?

jmo on that.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:46 AM   #8
Please Ask :)

kristen0904 is on a distinguished road

Ok. Here is how it works,
You click on your phone and press power.
It will take you to a zone. (unless all of the servers
are full) It doesn't matter what zone you are in to
do this, just get in one where one of your friends
are in. Go to your room. Click on your phone.
Click on a friend that is avalible. (they would have
a green happy face next to their name if they
were) press invite. They will get an invite if
they are not busy. If they say yes, they will
be on their way to your home!
Hope this helps!
~kristen
Closed