Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

meamanda will become famous soon enough

Smile Unanswered: How do you sign up to be a gift trainee?

I am really puzzled. I want to sign up for the gift exchange but I really don't know how!?
Could someone give me the link or something? Thanks.

meamanda
meamanda is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: How do you sign up to be a gift trainee?

It's the first post of the first forum on the first page. The WI Rules and Suggestions Forum.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1/#post5209299
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 04:17 PM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

You must have 50 helpful (non fluff) posts

you can post in the link webberlilly gave you.
it also gives information on the GE.

But remember that your posts in some sections do not count toward your 50. you can read this great guide by Gingerly on making good posts

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

You have to have 50 nonfluff posts. And you have to agree to all of the rules. Here is the link to apply. Read the rules first. ~~ WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information~~

And here is the link to show how to get 50 nonfluff posts--let me tell you, its not easy!! I haven't gotton there yet, at least I don't think I have...How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

You need 50 non fluff posts and to have been a member for over two weeks. You also have to agree to some rules.

~~ WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information~~
Old 05-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Looks like you have found your help, everyone has given you great answers, and the links you'll need to apply.

Make sure you read the rules carefully, and that you meet to all the requirements. It seems like the 50 non-fluff posts is the toughest one ... for everybody who applies. Please make sure you have those before applying, and once you think you're ready, go for it! Good luck!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
I eatz

Iciee has a spectacular aura about

Use the link above that Webberlily provided and make sure you have 50+ good posts and must be a member for at least 2 weeks.

Read this guide Gingerly has created to know what 'good' is considered- Helpul Posts to Get Into the GE
Iciee is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

First, I would make sure that you have met the requirements before you apply.
Click 'become a gift trainee' in my signature for the official thread. Once you think you are ready, reply to the thread with your application
Livi is offline Female
Closed