Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

coolcat8900 has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: how do you send private messages!

i am trying to private chat with my friend and it wont let me what do i do?
coolcat8900 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2012, 07:55 AM   #2

Dolphinheart is a creator of wonder
Dolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonderDolphinheart is a creator of wonder

Default Re: how do you send private messages!

You can't private message (PM) until you are a webkinz. To be a webkinz you have to have 10posts and have been a member for a least 1 day.
Dolphinheart is offline Female
Old 01-13-2012, 09:11 AM   #3
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

Dolphinheart Is right. You Can't do That or Send Vms (Vistor Messages) or even Have Friends. To do that, You need to be a Webkinz. You need at Least 10 Posts and Have Been a member for 24 Hours. I hope I helped.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #4

cupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no bounds
cupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no boundscupcakes7689 knows no bounds

I had the same problem when i was a lil kinz(; i think that they shouldnt do that. in my opinion i think they should let alll memeberS PM even if they are new(;
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #5
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

Dolphin, inthepink, and cupcakes are all right, you have to have over 10 posts to Private Message and Visitor Message. But when you do become a webkinz, to PM (Private Message) people click on "User CP" and look for "Private Messages"
Old 01-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Hi, welcome to Webkinz Insider! When you've posted 10 times and have been a member for 24 hours, then you'll be able to PM. To PM then, go to User CP (above your username) then click Private Messages. It will take oyu to your inbox then, and from there you click Compose Message, type in the username of you who want to PM in the address box, write your message in the box below that, and click send. Hope you have fun here!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Closed