Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #1
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: How do you score many times in webkinz soccer challenge? anyone know where to kick that works best?

I am having lots of trouble scoring in that new webkinz soccer challenge game. I've only scored 2 times most in it. I'm not really sure where to kick best. I keep kicking it too left or too right, or the goalie catches it.

does anyone know the best spot to kick in the game? or at what height is the ball going to actually go in?

(a screen shot would be really appreciated, if possible!)

PLEASE HELP ME i really want to get a prize!
poochie10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: How do you score many times in webkinz soccer challenge? anyone know where to kick that works best?

Check it yout- Soccer Challenge - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
hat's up Buttercup?
Webkinz :)

Syd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant futureSyd! has a brilliant future

Default Re: How do you score many times in webkinz soccer challenge? anyone know where to kick that works best?

Here is a tip that usually works for me.

The kangaroo tends to shift a little to one side during shots. If she shifts to the right, wait until your arrow is moving this way <------- and then when it reaches the middle CLICK. It should be facing near the mid-left and away from the kangaroo. (Repeat this step vice versa if the kangaroo hops to the left)

Then wait for the bar to go all the way up and all the way down. Wait for it to go all the way up one more time and then when it reaches the bottom and is JUST started to go up, hurry and CLICK!

Good luck. That kangaroo is a little confusing at times...it can make miraculous saves and yet it seems to have a limp.
Syd! is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 04:24 PM   #4
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
thanks, i've tried their strategy but the goalie still often catches it. i scored 1 today. i think a good idea is not to aim to far from the goalie

View Post Originally Posted by Syd!
Here is a tip that usually works for me.

The kangaroo tends to shift a little to one side during shots. If she shifts to the right, wait until your arrow is moving this way <------- and then when it reaches the middle CLICK. It should be facing near the mid-left and away from the kangaroo. (Repeat this step vice versa if the kangaroo hops to the left)

Then wait for the bar to go all the way up and all the way down. Wait for it to go all the way up one more time and then when it reaches the bottom and is JUST started to go up, hurry and CLICK!

Good luck. That kangaroo is a little confusing at times...it can make miraculous saves and yet it seems to have a limp.
thats seems to make sense

i'll try it tomorrow, since i've already tried the WIKI's strategy today (i got 1 score )

Last edited by poochie10; 06-18-2010 at 04:24 PM..
Old 06-18-2010, 11:27 PM   #5
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I set the mouse curser in the direct center. This helps when trying to figure how far I want the blue pointer to move. I stop the blue pointer slightly to the left of the curser and go about 4-6 bars on the speed. Hope you can figure out your groove.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 06-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #6
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
I set the mouse curser in the direct center. This helps when trying to figure how far I want the blue pointer to move. I stop the blue pointer slightly to the left of the curser and go about 4-6 bars on the speed. Hope you can figure out your groove.
i tried that, but i got no score today. i keep clicking at the wrong time
Old 06-20-2010, 01:37 AM   #7

Hippotaur will become famous soon enough

The game's online instructions and the wiki guide do not provide helpful information in order to win this game. It does not matter where the kangaroo goalie is either.

Here is how to do it:

The whistle blows. The pointer moves to the left. It starts to move back. Click quickly once you see it start to move (because the pointer accelerates rapidly). (If you try to wait until the pointer is near where you want it to be, it's too late. You have to click before it gets to where it needs to be. So click it as soon as it starts to move back in the opposite direction.) If you do this correctly, the pointer should be just past the goalie in the direction it was moving - that is it is on the right side of the goalie. About a 10-15 degree angle from straight ahead, pointing to the right is optimal.

Then the colour bar fills up, and goes down. It fills up again, and goes down. As it starts to rise the third time Click! You want yellow or the three colours below it. Kick too soft and the goalie catches it. Kick too hard and the goalie catches it.

The trick on both parts is to click before the pointer or colour bar gets to where you want it to be!

Following these instructions, I am now able to regularlly score three or four goals, and finally scored five goals today! Good luck!
Hippotaur is offline Male
Old 06-20-2010, 02:18 AM   #8

votey08 is a jewel in the roughvotey08 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Hippotaur
The game's online instructions and the wiki guide do not provide helpful information in order to win this game. It does not matter where the kangaroo goalie is either.

Here is how to do it:

The whistle blows. The pointer moves to the left. It starts to move back. Click quickly once you see it start to move (because the pointer accelerates rapidly). (If you try to wait until the pointer is near where you want it to be, it's too late. You have to click before it gets to where it needs to be. So click it as soon as it starts to move back in the opposite direction.) If you do this correctly, the pointer should be just past the goalie in the direction it was moving - that is it is on the right side of the goalie. About a 10-15 degree angle from straight ahead, pointing to the right is optimal.

Then the colour bar fills up, and goes down. It fills up again, and goes down. As it starts to rise the third time Click! You want yellow or the three colours below it. Kick too soft and the goalie catches it. Kick too hard and the goalie catches it.

The trick on both parts is to click before the pointer or colour bar gets to where you want it to be!

Following these instructions, I am now able to regularlly score three or four goals, and finally scored five goals today! Good luck!
I found the angle works well but here is what I added. The arrow stops and the ball gets kicked when I let go of the mouse. So, click down but do not let go until you want to stop the arrow or shoot. This will help you aim more accurate. On three difference accounts today I got the following - 3 goals, 5 goals, then 3 goals. Hope this helps.
votey08 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #9
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

Here is what I do... I kick it far away to the left <---------- and then I usually have the power button with only three bars. It works just about every time. Good Luck! I would have done a screen shot only that would have taken a while.
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #10
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by votey08
I found the angle works well but here is what I added. The arrow stops and the ball gets kicked when I let go of the mouse. So, click down but do not let go until you want to stop the arrow or shoot. This will help you aim more accurate. On three difference accounts today I got the following - 3 goals, 5 goals, then 3 goals. Hope this helps.
wow, i've never thought of that! thanks!

2 minute later.....
I played it and got 2 score. so close! i have to try it tomorrow. i don't know why but sometimes i shoot badly by accident and the ball goes in! but sometimes it looks so sure that the ball is going to go in, but the goalie catches it!

Last edited by poochie10; 06-20-2010 at 03:31 PM..
Closed