Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: How Do You Resize An Image???

I have a gif, tht I want to be an avvie, however it is too big Here it is:

Click the image to open in full size.

It is like 188k bytes LOL!

Please help!!!
Best Answer - Posted by GSGO
Here you go. Click the image to open in full size. Next time you have trouble try using this (if .gif-Gif Reducer - FREE online gif shrinker. Compress your gifs and animations so they will load faster using our online cruncher.) or (if a jpeg; it can be used for png's but if it's transparent it will make the transparent area black-JPEG Reducer - FREE online jpeg cruncher and thumbnail maker. Compress your jpegs and photos to make them load faster using our online jpeg shrinker.), but this place works sometimes good too-PunyPNG - PNG Compression and Image Optimization - Gracepoint After Five. I hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #2

WebkinzKittyFan knows the way
WebkinzKittyFan knows the wayWebkinzKittyFan knows the way

Default Re: How Do You Resize An Image???

Well option 1 is to just shrink it, and option 2 is to reduce the quality or frame rate.
I'm not sure which program you're using so I can't really tell you the exact steps.
WebkinzKittyFan is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #3
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Try one of Webkinzinsider's shops. There are tons of them in this section. Most of them are for custom made avatars and signatures, but I'm sure someone would be happy to resize it for you.
Old 07-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #4
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I can resize it for you
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
Jesus Saves

Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!Orca12296 is not just visiting!

I'll save it to my computer resize it then repost it so you can use it for your avvie

Oops it didn't work I'm sorry
Orca12296 is offline Male
Old 07-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #6
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

If you have gimp (it's a free art program) there's an option to change image size in there. C: If you don't have it you can download it from download.com, I believe.
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 08:42 PM   #7

Priceless has disabled reputation

Here is the re-sized version. It should fit right away.
Click the image to open in full size.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 07-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #8
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Here you go. Click the image to open in full size. Next time you have trouble try using this (if .gif-Gif Reducer - FREE online gif shrinker. Compress your gifs and animations so they will load faster using our online cruncher.) or (if a jpeg; it can be used for png's but if it's transparent it will make the transparent area black-JPEG Reducer - FREE online jpeg cruncher and thumbnail maker. Compress your jpegs and photos to make them load faster using our online jpeg shrinker.), but this place works sometimes good too-PunyPNG - PNG Compression and Image Optimization - Gracepoint After Five. I hope this helps.
GSGO is offline Female
Closed