Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Answered: How Do You Resize Graphics?

The title says all... I'm interested in resizing for myself, so to you all graphic-makers and all that... how do you? Thanks everyone!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xxaeroxx
There's tons out there... do what Dot Jr. said and check on Google

you could use

LunaPic Online Photo Editor

And

Picnik - Photo editing the easy way, online in your browser

And

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting where you upload your picture and then click EDIT

Hope I helped!! Remember to check google since I don't know that many [x

~xxaeroxx
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
(:
Webkinz :)
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: How Do You Resize Graphics?

You can go to google and just search for graphic resizers. There are so many out there!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I find picnik.com the easiest to use.
Under the "Edit" tab, they have a "Crop" and "Resize" feature, but that's only for non-animated images.
If you have animated pictures, try lunapic.com

Like Dot Jr. said, there are many more programs for download and websites you can find by just using Google.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

There's tons out there... do what Dot Jr. said and check on Google

you could use

LunaPic Online Photo Editor

And

Picnik - Photo editing the easy way, online in your browser

And

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting where you upload your picture and then click EDIT

Hope I helped!! Remember to check google since I don't know that many [x

~xxaeroxx
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Hi there Marie!

Those websites are REALLY good at resizing!

So i suggest you use those
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 06:39 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I find picnik.com the easiest to use.
Under the "Edit" tab, they have a "Crop" and "Resize" feature, but that's only for non-animated images.
If you have animated pictures, try lunapic.com

Like Dot Jr. said, there are many more programs for download and websites you can find by just using Google.
Picnik is the easiest way to resize them for me as well. Here's the link for it: Picnik

If that doesn't help you, there are many other free sites on Google that you can use. Here is one that I found:

Resize Images Online

Good luck, and have fun!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

When your picture is downloaded on your own computer, open it in whatever paint or photo-editing program that you already have. These all have a resizing option, very easy to use; and if you don't know how, just look it up in your paint program's Help section. It's a very useful skill to learn.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #8
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Thanks everyone! This really helps!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed