Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: how do you reserve posts?

hey ive gone to peoples house threads and it will have the first post of pictures...then the second and maybe a few after that posts will be reserved for that person to put more pictures. how do you do that without making it a doublepost???
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: how do you reserve posts?

Any post can only hold 20 images, they can be pictures or these

What you do to reserve posts is ad about 15- images on your first one, then make a few more posts like that up front so once you fill your first one, you don't have to post more later in the thread with people having to search for them
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

This is an example. this is a different post because the two posts have more than 20 images combined

just do that like a 4-6 times to reserve posts. If you think you need more, do it at the beginning!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 12:28 AM   #4
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tml?p=11284582

SNo did a great job making this guide.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #5
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

oh okay thank you!! im about to make a new picture thread and i have more than 20 pics!! thanks so much!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
montanarose9

It's the the 20-pic-rule. You can only have a maximum of 20 pics per post.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #7
i love
Webkinz :)

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

there is a 20 picture rule. you can only have 20 pictures per post, so i would suggest making a couple posts in the beginning, if you want most of your pictures on the first page, you would post a lot in the beginning. i hope i helped. pm me if you have anymore questions. thanks.
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

kelren has a spectacular aura about

I agree with all of these People..The 20 Pic. rule..Ok,well Thanks!
Old 12-11-2008, 10:21 PM   #9
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Everyone said it but I will say it again!
To reserve posts you just post and then add twenty pictures or smileys and it will automatically NOT double post it because of the twenty pic rule! I'm glad everyone else has helped you!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Closed