Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
1. I do click the shift button and then print screen on my keyboard. This takes a 'picture' of your screen.
2. I then copy that into paint or some other program to clean up the picture a bit.
3. I then save the cleaned up picture to my computer.
4. I log into WI and start a topic, and then click the manage attachment button below all the graphics.
5. I browse for the saved file, and click upload
6. Then I post the file and it's linked as a thumbnail
I know several other people save their pictures to another online source and then the picture is actually in the post. I know there is a link somewhere, if I find it, I'll put it in my post.
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.