Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Exclamation Answered: How do you put pictures in a post and thread?

When I am replying to a post or starting a new thread I only know how to attach photos but sometimes I want them in the message. Can someone please tell me how to do this?
starbucksfun is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by labsrock
WAY ONE

1. save the pic to your computer
2. go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload it and use the forum code.

WAY TWO

2. click go advanced and click the paperclip icon and attach your pic
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #2
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How do you put pictures in a post and thread?

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Basically, that link has all the info you need.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

There are many ways to do this, but here is the way to get the big pictures.
First, upload your picture to a hosting site-for example, tinypic. You should get codes for your image after uploading.
You want the one that says "for layouts". Copy in onto your clipboard.
Now, when you got to post it, look for the symbol(in the bar that has fonts and stuff) that has a green hill, blue sky, and a white outline; in quick reply, it's to the right of the globe, in advanced reply, it's to the right of the envelope. Click on it. First erase the "http://" already in the box, then paste in your code.Your picture should show up in your post, and you can move it where you want in the text.

Hope this helped!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #4
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

WAY ONE

2. go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and upload it and use the forum code.

WAY TWO

2. click go advanced and click the paperclip icon and attach your pic
labsrock is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 03:36 PM   #5
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
When I am replying to a post or starting a new thread I only know how to attach photos but sometimes I want them in the message. Can someone please tell me how to do this?
A SUPER easy way is go to "Manage Attachments" at the bottom of the screen in "Additional Options". Clcik it. At the top where it has X amount of bars click BROWSE and find your picture. Hit Open/Okay (whichever is on your PC) and at the top it has all those icons (spoiler, smiles, B, I, U,)
Click the paperclip directly not the arrow and it will show the images you browsed.

OR

Click the arrow do the browse the click the paperclip.

(It all works the same way! )
Old 02-15-2010, 04:21 PM   #6
☮Crazy4Love☮
Webkinz :)

MillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clown

there are alot of ways but here's how i do it

1.i save the image to my computer
2.i go onto photobucket and upload it (you have to have a photobucket account to do this)
3.once you upload it and save it to your photobucket account you will find links under the photo. Sometimes you have to scroll over the image to find it.copy the bottom link labeled as "IMG Link"
like i have shown below
Click the image to open in full size.
4. paste the link onto the thread or post you want once you click reply it will show up as an image

how to copy and paste on an imac

1.highlight what you want to copy
2.go up to the top toolbar (where the apple icon is) and click edit
3.scroll down to copy
4.go to where you want to post it
5.put your cursor where you want it and go back up to edit but scroll down to paste

how to copy and paste on a PC

1. highlight what you want to copy
2.right click on your mouse and scroll down to copy
3.go to where you want to put it
4.right click again and scroll down to paste

hope this helps!!!
MillionBucks is offline Female
Old 02-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #7
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

I'd recommend an image hosting site like tinypic. When you see "Browse", well, browse for where your pictures are located. When you're done, just click "Upload now". Then, go to "IMG code for Forums and Message Boards" Drag your mouse over the entire thing, and when everything's highlighted, right click, copy and paste, and ta - da, your picture'll appear when you post the reply.
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
photos, posts, thread