Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Unanswered: How do you post pictures of your webkinz pet's rooms?
So...how to you post pictures of your webkinz rooms? I really want to make threads to show people my webkinz house but since I don't know how to post good pictures I can't. I've tried taking pictures of my pet's house with my camera on the computer screen but those pictures didn't turn out well. They turned out blurry.
Re: How do you post pictures of your webkinz pet's rooms?
Hey here's a quick and easy way to get pics and save them onto your computer to upload them here! *Note these tips only work on a Windows Computer.
1. First you hit Ctrl and then a button right next to the delete button that says "Prt Sc" and then a line under it says "SysRq"
2. Once you hit those your cursor should blink a little bit. You won't need to hold it down for long.
3. Then open a new paint document.
4. On the new paint document, Click on Edit at the top and then Paste.
5. Once you pasted it you can crop it to the size you want it.
6. Upload it here by clicking the little paper-clip when replying to a post. Then Upload it from your computer and there you go!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.