Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: How do you post a picture in a visitor message ?

Help please, I am trying to learn how to post a picture in a visitor message ( on someones profile ) I saw no thread on this
I have tried copy and paste and that does not work . ( it works for some ) I have tried the insert picture.. it ask for an url I do not have one because the picture is not on my computer. I just can not get it to post a picture .. ( this is like when you go to your profile and get a mesage from someone and some have big pictures like have a nice day .. or POW .. or anything )

Last edited by Monalisa; 10-21-2008 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2008, 11:58 AM   #2
owzer!! I am
Gifted

Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How do you post a picture in a visitor message ?

I am not sure what the exact problem is...have you tried saving the image/picture to your desktop and then importing it? If that is where it is..perhaps the file is too large. I know when ever I post an image the size has to be small enough to fit. I am not sure if anything I have said will help your matter much. However, perhaps someone else will be a little more computer inclined than myself. May I ask you a question...If you think about your mona lisa image and my longhorn image...how does it differ from posting an image/picture to someone's profile? Boy...now I think I am confusing you more!!LOL
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Luvmylaurecas
I am not sure what the exact problem is...have you tried saving the image/picture to your desktop and then importing it? If that is where it is..perhaps the file is too large. I know when ever I post an image the size has to be small enough to fit. I am not sure if anything I have said will help your matter much. However, perhaps someone else will be a little more computer inclined than myself. May I ask you a question...If you think about your mona lisa image and my longhorn image...how does it differ from posting an image/picture to someone's profile? Boy...now I think I am confusing you more!!LOL
I have tried that too .. it comes up url .. I am talking about posting a picture on someone else's proflie page .. I had one person tell me all they do is copy and then go to the type in spot and click paste.. but for some reason that will not work for me. I did try the link to .. I do not understand why this is giving me such a fit lol .. its driving me
thanks for answering
Old 10-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

drparents is an unknown quantity at this point

When you're at the room you want a screen shot of you need to hit the PRNT SCRN button on your computer. then open the MS Paint Program and select edit to paste the image. Save the image as a JPEG and then upload as part of your message.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMordred 100709.JPG (245.1 KB, 3 views)
drparents is offline Male
Old 10-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by drparents
When you're at the room you want a screen shot of you need to hit the PRNT SCRN button on your computer. then open the MS Paint Program and select edit to paste the image. Save the image as a JPEG and then upload as part of your message.
thank you but what i am trying to figure out is when you go to someone's profile page and leave them a visitor message , how do you put a picture in that message .
Old 10-21-2008, 01:14 PM   #6
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Have you tried right-clicking on the original image? If a normal copy/paste isn't working I would try that. Then you can select Copy to copy the image or Copy Image Location which will give you the URL to use. I have had issues before and most of the time one of those two options will work.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 10-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

I posted you a profile message, I thought it was a PM sorry. but I explained it as best as I could--step by step. good luck PM me if you need more help.
Click the image to open in full size.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 05:57 PM   #8
owzer!! I am
Gifted

Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

Ok..I just posted an image on a friend's page....in the text box is where you can paste your image. First off...open the image up. If you are unable to paste the image this way. Paste the image on a word document....after that select and copy that image. Then go to your friends text box and paste. This should do the trick...if not let me know. I hope this helps ya!!!
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Closed