Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 06:52 AM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: how do you play with your pets? will they get sick if you dont put them to bed?

I know that Mathmom2 has no beds for her pets I know she also lets the meters run down on them, too and nothing really happens to them. My Granddaughter's account has about 30 pets, all at various levels of decline But then she isn't even at school age, yet, so I am not too concerned about her neglecting to feed her pets She switches back and forth a lot.
She does remember to put them to bed, but I am the one who goes in and brings the levels back up fo her.
My Pets, I have 30+ and all of them have a bed. I have never seen the ones in the bed decline (except when we had that episode where all pets were declining rapidly) once they fixed that, I haven't seen my pets 3XH meters drop. Just the Principal pet I use to Garden and play.
The only thing I DID observe was that if Webkinz logs you out, you get zinged with a drop. If I log out, myself the decline is much less.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2009, 07:21 AM   #22
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: how do you play with your pets? will they get sick if you dont put them to bed?

My mom always plays with her pets, and somehow the get sick more often then mine

I don't think it matters if you put your pets to bed or not, but I'm pretty lazy I normally only play with about one pet, my tawny pup...
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #23
The nightmare before
Webkinz :)

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Usually, playing games, letting them swim, or jump on a trampoline, or the employment office, or board games in your room, all of those are pretty good things to do with them. I have eleven webkinz, and most of them stay in my living room, but there all fine.
km7dragon is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 05:55 AM   #24
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

thank you for the replies.................... thats interesting dixiecup about when ww loggs you out as opposed to when you log out.

i have three pets in each acct as a test ............ one in each is in the pool, one watching tv, one on the trampoline, one active one that is sleeping in the bed............. i shall see what happens. lol
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 07:23 AM   #25
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

We accidentally forgot a pet watching T.V. for a week and nothing happened. My one DS left a pet swimming for two days and the hunger meter only dropped 3 points, which is comparable to just selecting a particular pet.
As long as you are logging out your pets will be fine. The problems (significant HHH drops) seem to come from not logging out and just "X" ing out.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:21 AM   #26

coralgirl_502 is on a distinguished road

it's alright to leave your pets out of bed, but if you remember to you should. it's good for your pets to go to bed but it's not bad for them if you leave them out. for an example, my account hasn't been working right so i couldn't log in for like, 2 weeks, and i had my pet swimming in the pool, and their points hardly dropped at all. hope i helped!
coralgirl_502 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 08:50 AM   #27
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

I put mine to bed, but just because I like to know where everyone is. AFAIK, time stops working for them not only when you log out, but also when you just switch to another pet.

I think it's like an off/on switch: either they've got the focus (in your dock), or they don't. A bit of time passes for them when they're "off", so they can say "I'm glad you're back" or whatever even if you've only switched to another pet momentariy. But that "bit of time" seems to be constant no matter how long it's been since you've played them. 5 minutes, a week, it doesn't seem to matter to them.

And like Webkinz Lovers said, if WW logs you out, the active pet takes a hit, even if they're asleep in bed! And this includes when WW "hangs" and you have to log out and log back in. After a series of those, my main pet can drop down to 92 in hunger, even though I was trying to log in constantly!
tkprit is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 09:28 AM   #28
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I believe personally A lot is programmed randomly.
I have even adopted a "New" pet---and it got Sick after adoption---Go Figure.

I leave about 1/2 my pets out of Bed.
I have left them Swimming ---still can't believe that one.
A week had passed and there were no repercussions.
So it may be the Server, or just time for Food Sales.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #29
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Long as you play with them and feed them they'll be ok... but in the winter time your pet may get a cold i dunno
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 08-15-2009, 02:57 PM   #30
Jonas4Brothers

JonasBrothersJB is on a distinguished road

i leave my alley cat and my white mouse in the pool because usally i log out the fast way by refreshing the page and nothing happen
JonasBrothersJB is offline Male
Closed