Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 AM   #11
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: how do you play with your pets? will they get sick if you dont put them to bed?

marna bear. so you have some workaholic webkinz hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

these responces are great. they really are. keep them coming! its very interesting to me how you all play with your pets and how you leave them. and what that does to them.................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 05:58 AM   #12
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: how do you play with your pets? will they get sick if you dont put them to bed?

On my secondary accounts that I use mostly for trading or kc earning, a lot of my pets don't have beds. I just leave them sitting in a chair. (the kids theme one that comes with your first adoption ) I've never had problems with their H/H/H. Just like others have said, it's only the pet that I am active with when I am on the account whose levels drop.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 06:10 AM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have left my pet in the pool for days because I switched to a different pet.
When I switched back to the first pet, it was fine.

I don't usually put my pets to bed before I log out and they are okay every time.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:12 AM   #14
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

I don't put mine to sleep and I have only had to see Dr Quack maybe 3 times since I started playing. I just never let the one I am playing with hunger get down past 85% before feeding them.

Also, giving them a bath helps their health. All I do is let them jump in the tub then hit bath complete and I am healthier again,....you don't need to actually wash them unless you want to.

Eating a farm fresh veggie is a another great health boost.

Hope this helps.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 06:18 AM   #15
hats up?? :)

anna630 is on a distinguished road

I never put mine to bed!!!! It doesnt do much but bring the health meter up! (but it wont bring the health meter down either!!!!) if you leave them swiming running ex. when you walk in the room they will just be standing up and they wont be tired or anything!!!!
anna630 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 11:38 AM   #16
not telling

:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute:)Anna(: has a reputation beyond repute

I've never actually left my pets on treadmills, in a pool, on a trampoline, or anything like that.

I have left them out of bed, though. As a matter of fact, most of mine are out of bed now, sadly.

My pets actually rarely get sick (maybe that has something to do with my only feeding them veggies). I think I visit Dr. Quack maybe twice a year.

As for playing with you pet, the only way I can think of would be Arcade/Tournament arena, games in the room, books, and the pool/trampoline/treadmill/vehicles.

I hope this helped!
:)Anna(: is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #17
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I never ever put mine to bed. Nothing happens. I just make sure to feed them. Infact, I never bought a bed for my pets. I don't think they will ever get sick from that if you remember to feed them they will be fine. Just play with them.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #18

Sillylilturtle is on a distinguished road

Ok well my frog has been on the trampoline for 2 1/2 days now and his meter is at 96% for food 98% for the top two meters. So it's just like not putting them to bed, they'll be fine. So play away with no worries!!!
Sillylilturtle is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #19
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

i do that all the time!! it will take quite a while to go down alot, just when you see a webkinz out of bed, put it back! it shouldnt take more then a minuite or so
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 06:44 AM   #20
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

boy all the responces were great! i appreciate all of them. and sillylilturtle thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for your experiment with your frog. it was nice of him to volunteer for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like hearing about how you all leave your pets so keep them coming! it seems my pets will be ok if i forget to put them to bed................. that is good news.................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed