Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 05:48 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: how do you play with your pets? will they get sick if you dont put them to bed?

WHAT HAPPENS when you log out of and you leave your pet out of its bed? what happens if you leave it in the pool or on the trampoline or treadmill or jsut standing? how many days will it take for the meters to go down substantially? what about overnight?

the reason im asking is often id like to play with my pets but im afraid i will forget to put them into bed before i log out or go onto another pet or room............ so they usually stay in bed as i do my dailies. id love to actually PLAY WITH THEM...................

what do you guys do to play with your pets when yuo have a big account like me???

will they get sick if they are left out of bed and you forget they are out of bed, like maybe notice it a week later and they are on the treadmill???????????????????

id really like advice on this. i want to play with them like real pets but i dont want to get them sick or have the meters go way down..........................

BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 06:31 AM   #2

Sillylilturtle is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how do you play with your pets? will they get sick if you dont put them to bed?

Hmm, I've never left my webkinz running on a tread mill, playing in the pool or jumping on a trampoline but, I have left them out of bed (I think a couple of mine are still up now):{. Normally for me it takes a little while before they get sick, roughly a week maybe a little less? Their hungry meter goes down, so that right there is a helpful sign that you may want to check on that pet to see if it's in bed or not. It would be interesting to know how long they have if you left them doing something active. Would they say "Help, get me off this thing" when you came back to get them? LOL Maybe I'll test it out to see what happens. I will let you know what I find out. But it's fine for at least a couple days to leave your pet out of bed. :0)
Sillylilturtle is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 06:52 AM   #3
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Default Re: how do you play with your pets? will they get sick if you dont put them to bed?

if you leave them on a treadmille or in a pool or just standing nothing will happen over night

awhile ago when i had the same question i testedf these out different things---

i left one on a trademille for a week and nothing happened same with bed
ditto withovernight and so forth i havent tested it for longer than a week
i guess webkinz understands when you frget to take them off a tread mille snd stuff.

hope this info helps :-)
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 07:14 AM   #4
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

boy those first two answers were great , thank you so much. i am wondering how it would be to leave them watching tv??????? anywone done this with the pet and then discovered it a week later?????????????? weer the meters ok????????????

rep for you both
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 07:19 AM   #5
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

i have left my webkinz watching tv forgetting to put them to bed, and they seemed fine, they were a little unhappy, so i played a few games like, polar plundge, cash cow, and wacky zingoz and they got happy again!! hope i helped
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 08-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

I left my webkinz matching television, and they turn out fine. Nothing went down, but if you leave them out of bed for a long time, Dr. Quack will say your Webkinz is tired
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-12-2009, 09:10 AM   #7
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

I think that the only pet that's bars go down is the one that is currently in use when you are online. I no longer go on WW, so I don't have any beds. My pets bars are always the same when I go on every now and then accept for maybe their hunger (which isn't affected all that much either). Hope this helps!

--Wtl43
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 09:41 AM   #8
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I don't have half my animals in bed. They usually hang out in a room together or outside. I have never had an issue with my pets getting sick.

I have wondered myself about logging out while they are on the treadmill or in a pool. Although I have kept one sitting on the potty without any issues. They didn't even complain of sore haunches.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 10:13 AM   #9

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

when you dont leave them in bed, and you send them to dr. quacks, he says that they need a little more sleep (that is basically all he tells me nowadays)
i have left my webbie on the trampoline once after i signed off, and nothing happened really at all, so dont worry about that.
and dont worry about the pet sickness stuff, i doubt that they will get sick because you left them on a treadmill or didnt put them to bed
Old 08-12-2009, 10:27 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have left my pets doing all sorts of things and nothing happened to them. I even left a whole bunch on treadmills and they were just fine later.

Only the active pet gets its levels lowered and I just try to fill one up before I switch to another. Some of my pets don't even have beds - they stay in their office all the time. So don't worry about leaving your pet on a trampoline or watching tv.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed