Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #1
panicicantdiscox
Webkinz :)

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how do you pick another room as the default room in webkinz world

i am still new in webkinz world and still trying to figure some things out. currently my default room is a smaller room that came with the pet. i have other rooms added and one huge one so that my pet can have a bigger room. how do you set it as default if you can? i ask this because when i was invited over to a friends room, it was the big room and not the room that came with the pet. is there a setting or way to upgrade or anything. i am so lost, please let me know! thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #2
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: how do you pick another room as the default room in webkinz world

well, i think if you invite someone, they will go to the room your in
wenjun is offline Female
Old 01-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #3
panicicantdiscox

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
well, i think if you invite someone, they will go to the room your in
oooooh okay, that makes sense! thanks!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #4
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

Whenever you go to "My Room", you will go to whichever room in your house your "active" pet was last in. When guests come, they go to the room with the active pet.

I have a pet I always keep in the garden, so when I need to check on the crops, I switch to that pet, go to My Room, and I'm put in the garden right away.
Wizard is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 02:38 AM   #5

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

There's not really such a thing as a "default" room. When you go to "my room" it will take you to the room your active pet is in. Simply go to a different room and leave your pet there, then the next time you go to "my room" you'll go to that room.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Click your map, and there are buttons that say Jump Room, Name Room, and there's one that says buy room. You can buy a small, medium, large, water, and tree top room. Also invite someone to your house
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 01-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #7

Oldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to allOldspring1 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Wizard
Whenever you go to "My Room", you will go to whichever room in your house your "active" pet was last in. When guests come, they go to the room with the active pet.

I have a pet I always keep in the garden, so when I need to check on the crops, I switch to that pet, go to My Room, and I'm put in the garden right away.
It's winter; doesn't your pet get cold?
Oldspring1 is offline Male
Old 01-25-2012, 02:48 PM   #8

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: how do you pick another room as the default room in webkinz world

Like the previous posts have stated, when you go to your room, you will automatically get sent to the last place your pet was in. So if you left your pet in the small room, that's where you will be sent, if you left it in the large room, then that's the room that will open up. If you want a friend to visit in your large room, place your pet in there first, then invite them over, I do believe they will be able to check out your other rooms whilst they are visiting also, but don't quote me on that; it's been a while since I was over at a friends house. There are all kinds of guides on WI that should be able to help also. Enjoy Webkinz World. I've been on there since 2007 and still love it.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2012, 01:13 AM   #9
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Oldspring1
It's winter; doesn't your pet get cold?
I keep my frog (prince), Richard, there next to a lily pad pond.
He's happy in all kinds of weather!
Wizard is offline Female
Old 01-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #10
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Just go to the room you want to have people in, and then invite them once you are in the room
pinky719 is offline Female
Closed