Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Unanswered: How do you open additional windows with Mozilla Firefox?

I figured out how to open a second WW account (to catch those flying leaves) using Internet Explorer, but it doesn't seem to work with Mozilla Firefox. I hit control N, and get a second window, but when I try to log in, the first account I opened logs out. Is there a way have two accounts open with Firefox? I really don't like using Internet Explorer with Webkinz.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 01:35 AM   #2
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Default Re: How do you open additional windows with Mozilla Firefox?

Ctrl + N works for me.

If you can't get it to work, just open this link in a new window: http://mci2.webkinz.com//loader4.php...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Hold mouse over it, right click, "open link in a new window"
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Did you upgrade to the new version?
I use Firefox too and the only link that works for me is:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

It is a different from the link Bonsai posted. I will have to try that one too.

Peacock Noodle
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 05:29 PM   #4

webkinz98000 will become famous soon enough

If You Press Ctrl And N It Will Open A new Window If That Doesn't Work Go To File (top Right corner) and Click New Window

But Webkinz World Does Not Allow You To Have Two Accounts Open At One Time!!!
webkinz98000 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 05:54 PM   #5
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

yeah what they said...=)
i use firefox too because internet explorer always seems to work slower
oh and i think that opening up a new tab is much easier than opening up a new window, to open up a new tab, just press Ctrl+T
hope these things work!
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 06:03 PM   #6
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe you can get two on Mozilla Firefox. At sometimes I will click the 'log in' button very fast and I will get two up. That happens every 1 in 40 (Or somewhere around there) times for me. Here's an idea, try to put up your two on internet explorer and put the one up for mozilla firefox. Then you'll have three up! (That idea is pretty good... maybe I should try that...)
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I have 3 open right now in the new Firefox...

if the links above don't work for you in the new window... you can try

http://66.48.69.102///loader4.php?go...ser&aol=0&fs=0
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-23-2008, 01:39 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Thanks everyone for your help. The control N just doesn't work for me on Firefox, but the link posted by Bonzai did. But it annoyed me that I couldn't see my dock. So I tried something very obvious - I simply opened Firefox twice, then logged in on each account, and I was able to catch leaves on two accounts - not that I'm sure it was worth it - two leaves in an hour an a half . I'm not sure they ever shook that tree...

---------- Ritzcracker added 3 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Oh, I also tried opening one on Internet Explorer, and one on Firefox. It worked, but it was a bit of a pain, as on IE I don't get a bar on the bottom showing what all is open, and it's hard to switch back to the one on Firefox.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 09-23-2008 at 01:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed