Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
kkfusion359
Lil Kinz

hershy_kiss96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: How do you move things out of doorway?

OMG! im so agervated! could somebody tell me how to move vehicles out of the doorway? i tried double-clicking it, going through the door and back in, and many other ways and it still wont move! what do i do?

sincerly,
hershy_kiss96
hershy_kiss96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

Default Re: How do you move things out of doorway?

If you can't get it out, go to the FAQ on WW, and go to the technical issues area. Then there should be a form to move things from a doorway.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 05:09 PM   #3
kkfusion359
Lil Kinz

thx. ill try that

---------- hershy_kiss96 added 30 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

im kinda having a problem, i went 2 the main page where it usually is and the FAQ thing isnt there. help!

Last edited by hershy_kiss96; 11-01-2008 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-01-2008, 05:17 PM   #4
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

You can hit the Edit button and move the furnature. But if it's stuck, go to customer support on the front page and then hit Help I have something stuck and hit I have an item stuck. Then you'll send it to ganz then they'll fix the problem.
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
Redkeelyn
Webkinz :)

Redkeelyn is an unknown quantity at this point

I've also gotten things dislodged if I leave the room - log out - come back into where your pet was left and walk back into the room where the vehicle was stuck in the door - get in and back up.....this has only worked a couple of times - but I have found when I go to Customer service and report it that it is fixed usually in one day...good luck
Old 11-01-2008, 05:49 PM   #6
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

actually there is no way i know of because my airplane is stuck in it, you should go to technical support.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #7
OMIGOD I'm finally a

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

This has happened to me once! It's so annoying I know. Hang in there! Here is what you should do:

1. Go to the Webkinz Home Page.
2. Right under the New Member Button, there is a button that says Customer Service. Click on that.
3. Scroll down until you see the button that says "I have something stuck!" Click on that.
4. Then click on "I have a vehicle stuck in a doorway"
5. Fill out the form and press Send Request.

Ganz should receive your message and fix the problem. Hope you get it out!
Old 11-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #8
owzer!! I am
Gifted

Luvmylaurecas will become famous soon enough

ZippyGirl12345...is right on track. However, if you want to pass the time while waiting for a response. Try this. Once in the room hit the edit button to where it says "walk" click on the image that is stuck in the doorway and then another place in the room. I did this the last time my flying saucer was stuck...and it came unstuck. I am not sure if it was "luck" or an actual tactic to getting out of those sticky situations. Regardless hang in there...if that doesn't work than tech. will dislodge it for you. Hope hearing this calmed your nerves a bit
Luvmylaurecas is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 08:23 PM   #9
kkfusion359
Lil Kinz

wow! thx guys! i love this website! its always so helpful. i actually became a member 4 dayz ago i think, but i have known about it and have came here many times b4. my webkinz username is kkfusion359. again, thx!
Closed