Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Arrow Unanswered: How do you make your pets hunger go down super fast?

is there a way to get your pet's hunger down super fast? I'm asking this because I want to know what color ice packs my pets get when they're sick... (don't worry I'll take then to Dr. Quack and feed them as soon as I'm done)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: How do you make your pets hunger go down super fast?

your pets won't get sick from hunger issues ...
it has to be randomly, when they just get sick out of nowhere...
i'm pretty sure...
but if anything, if you play a lot of games, or just dont do anything to your
pet, just leave it there.. it might go down
Old 11-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

ok, thanks
Old 11-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

gripperluverxxoo is right.... pets don't really get sick due to hunder issues.
Step away from your computer for a while.. logged on webkinz. That usually does something.. after a few tries.. they might be sick.. lol.
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays is a saintly comrademomwhoplays is a saintly comrademomwhoplays is a saintly comrademomwhoplays is a saintly comrade
momwhoplays is a saintly comrademomwhoplays is a saintly comrademomwhoplays is a saintly comrademomwhoplays is a saintly comrade

I've also found feeding them only junk food increases their risk for getting sick. I've fed them a lot of the ribbon chocolate (click to win prize) & then they get sick. try it w/ wshop chocolate or candy. it's in quizzies corner & it's a kinzchat tip to feed you pet fruits & veggies to keep it healthy, so try feeding a bunch of junk food. LOL
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Or you could try going on vacation and getting scared.. but that costs 500 dollars, so maybe not. Other than that, feed them lots of junk food or stay logged in for about 3 days and I think It'll go down a lot.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 04:19 PM   #7
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Just play a lot of games, decorate your house, be very active in WW and it will go down.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 04:20 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

Lilgraymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I've only had 2 of my 60 pets ever get sick in the 6 months I've been playing. I don't believe there is any rhyme or reason, because I've always kept my pets at 100%, and always feed them healthy food. So even my "healthy" pets got sick.
Lilgraymouse is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #9
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Although I feed my pets even if their health bar is at 99%, I have once gotten one of my Webkinz sick. The easiest way to do that is to just play many games and being very active around Webkinz World, and do not feed your webkinz. And soon your webkinz will be under the weather.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 11-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #10
Pandora100 is on a distinguished road

I think they are more likely to get sick if you feed them desserts like others mentioned. I've only had one get sick and it was right after I fed them 8 or 9 pieces of cake. It could be a coincidence, though!
Pandora100 is offline Female
Closed