Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 06:12 PM   #1
oot! Zelda RULEZ!
Webkinz :)

Rocks255255 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How do you make a simple animation that can be used in siggy's, avvie's, etc?

I really wanna know how to do this! Please help me! just a simple like three movements or whatever.

I want it to be like able to put as siggy or my avvie.

Thanks for your help!

Is everyone sure they don't know how? i really want to make my own!

Rocky

Last edited by Rocks255255; 01-16-2010 at 01:55 PM..
Rocks255255 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 07:10 PM   #2
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Default Re: How do you make a simple animation that can be used in siggy's, avvie's, etc?

You need to make the pictures that you want to use. Or get them online.
Then go to Welcome to Picture2Life - Edit, Collage, Animate and Share Photos/Pictures Online FREE and upload them. Click on the animate button.
There you will save it and upload it to WI like you would always.
If this is unclear please PM me and I will Edit this and explain it more throughly.
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: How do you make a simple animation that can be used in siggy's, avvie's, etc?

If you would like to make your OWN, ORIGINAL works.. I have your ways. First off, you could just use Paint. But if you get more advanced like I am, use Adobe Photoshop. I bought this program and it can be expensive. There is tons to learn... how to maek things and blah blah blah....If you would like personal lessons just PM me and I could see what I could do for you. Happy 20-10!

Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
oot! Zelda RULEZ!

Hey. Thanks! You guys r helping, but i still need to know some more things...
Old 01-01-2010, 11:46 PM   #5
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

How to make an Animated Picture

If you want to create an animated image or slideshow, just follow these simple tips/steps. It's really easy, they loop forever, and it is all done online.
  1. Now the first thing that we need to do is create the first frame. Click the image to open in full size.
  2. Next, create all the other frames. They should be about the same size. I will show one other frame.Click the image to open in full size.
  3. Now we need to animate it. Goto Create gif animation online. Create animated avatar or banner. for the best GIF.
  4. Now let's make the animation. First click the "from URL" if you want an image from a URL or "From File" if you want one from your computer. If you select an empty frame, it will only put a white block in the frame area.Click the image to open in full size.
  5. Now the 1,2,3,4,5 will be removed when you upload the first frame. When your URL or Filepath is set, press the upload button. You can press "from file" / "from URL" several times for multiple uploading.
  6. Now we choose the size. It automatically sets it to 200px (with an excellent scaling), but if you want it bigger or smaller, you can alter that.
  7. We are almost done. Now you need to upload all your other frames.
  8. Really, we are almost there. Now, you set the speed to Super-Slow, Slow, Normal, Fast, or Super-Fast. Super-Fast is the best for animated images that don't have text.
  9. Now when everything is set up right, you click the "Create Animation" button. It is located under the frame area.
  10. Your done! Now scroll down until it says "Your Latest Result".
  11. To save your image, you can right-click then press "Save As", drag the image to the URL Adress bar, or press the Download link they give you.
  12. One last thing. If you look at your animation and think "Gee, that'd too fast/slow", you just scroll up and you can change the animation again. It even saves all your frames.

BUT WAIT!!!
There is white space above my image. How do I fix that?

Easily.
How to Optimize your Animation
  1. Goto GIFWorks.com! Free Online GIF Tools
  2. Press File
  3. Then press "Open Image"
  4. Now if you look below it will give you two options. One is to use the image's URL and the other is to upload it directly from your computer. I'll be using the URL one. Then press "Fetch Image" if you used the URL or "Upload Image" if you used the file from your computer.
  5. Click the image to open in full size.
  6. Now, if it is a gif image and under 400KB, you can crop it, emboss it, and several other functions to optimize it.

I made this guide YEARS ago(...)
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #6
oot! Zelda RULEZ!

Thanks people! i know how to do it now!
Old 01-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #7
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

There are many sites out there that make animated pictures for you; visit this WI guide by clicking the link below:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ternet-578647/

There are also MANY shops in the Avatars & Signatures section of WI, so you can visit a shop if they make animated avatars and signatures.
Closed