Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 07:39 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

BrunetteBarbie is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: How do you make a poll?

I'm new to this and i don't know how to make a poll, where you click on an option and vote!

some one help?

THANKS!
BrunetteBarbie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: How do you make a poll?

Hi there, welcome to WI
To make a poll, you first need to become a webkinz. You become a webkinz once you have been a member for 24 hours and have at least 10 posts.
After you become a webkinz, you then can head over to the Head to the Pollz section, and select new topic in the top left corner.
Hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #3
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

This should be in the somebody help section so I will flag it.

You need to be a webkinz first. You need to be on here long enough that will add up to 24 hours. You must also make 10 posts to become a webkinz.

But the way to make a poll is to first, go to the HEAD TO THE POLLZ section. This is the section that you can vote and post on polls.
At the top left corner you should see a button tat says new topic. Click on it, and you can start a thread which will lead to a poll. The top box with be the title, and the bigger box will be anything you want to post about this poll. Then click post.

Now that you have started a thread you need to go to thread tolls, scroll to the bottom that says ADD A POLL and click on it.

Now you are at the making of a poll, you can update how many choices you can have on your poll, and how long you want it to be opened.

When your done, scroll to the bottom of the page and click add poll

Hope this helped, and welcome to WI!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 07:46 AM   #4
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

I'll help.

First you go to the poll section of WI. Next click the create new thread button. Type your title in the first skinny box. Then Type something in the big fat box example: Hello please help me decide which webkinz to get my options are zebra or frog. Thanks. Scroll down the page there should be an option that says create poll with thread and if I remember correctly you put how many options you have. Then you will be taken to where you creae a poll. Fill in your options and click submit. Hope this helps!
kiki6500 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 AM   #5
Lil Kinz

BrunetteBarbie is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the help
BrunetteBarbie is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 07:49 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You have to be a Webkinz before you can create a poll
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-01-2011, 07:49 AM   #7
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by BrunetteBarbie
Thank you for the help
Anytime.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Closed