Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Chattie Hattie is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Answered: How do you make cool moving signatures?

Hi guys.... i need some help...
i am kinda new at this and i was wondering how yall make the cool moving, color changing, signatures and avatars....and all in between.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Chattie Hattie is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by i_like_pie
Do you have anythiong in mind that you would like to make?

There are some reallly good websites for making some cool stuff on this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/
You can also go to an avvie and siggy shop if you want someone to make you something:
Or if you can, try downloading some free photo editing programs. Gimp and photofiltre are pretty good.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
Nick Jonas <3

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How do you make cool moving signatures?

Usally, people do not like to give away the sites they use to make things like that. You can gop to a shop and order one of those.....I am not sure how people make those anyway.....hope i helped.
♥treeluver
treeluver is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #3

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

well you can use sites like iconator and find pics and insert them in order like your name and it looks like it is typing
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #4

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Do you have anythiong in mind that you would like to make?

There are some reallly good websites for making some cool stuff on this thread:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/
You can also go to an avvie and siggy shop if you want someone to make you something:
Or if you can, try downloading some free photo editing programs. Gimp and photofiltre are pretty good.
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
ebaday

You can usually order them from a shop here on WI. Or if you want one like mine then go to dollzmania.com or blinkibee.com
Old 07-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #6

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

there are many sites to use. You can use iconator, minifesto, paint(if you have micrsoft), Glittefy, and many more. Just look up moving icons or whatever you want to make. Google has many sites and I am sure you will find something you like. You can also order from someones avvie or siggie shop. I am sure you will learn how to make them by just searching for sites that look fun and interesting.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

You could use Iconater or Paint!

But Personally I'd just go to the Avvie and Siggie Shop Part here! It were you order Siggies or Avvie and Ta-Da! They have it for you!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

That is called an animation. It is made by putting a bunch of images together. You upload each image and they are put together. They then change at a certain time. Here is the best website to make them:
GIFMAKE - generator of gif pictures
Just upload each image, and press 'animate'.

There are also a lot of places to get them. Click the res link in my signature, and you can order an animation.

Hope I helped.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #9
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

you can go to a siggie and avvie shop or go to a avvie and siggie school.
you can downlod photoflitre and make a whole bunch of things there.
i would recomend going to a avvie/siggie school though
good1378 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #10

Chattie Hattie is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star
You could use Iconater or Paint!

But Personally I'd just go to the Avvie and Siggie Shop Part here! It were you order Siggies or Avvie and Ta-Da! They have it for you!

hi.... just wondering..... how did you make that cool google search avatar?
thanx
Chattie Hattie
Chattie Hattie is offline Female
Closed