Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Question Unanswered: How do you make animated avvies? Like ones that look like they have actual video?

Hi! Could you please tell me how to add animation to avatars and how to make animated avatars that look like they've using real video?

I have no idea how to make them!

like these. . .

Click the image to open in full size.

And how to add animated writing to a picture like this. . .

I've asked a few people (on my iconator account) how they make it but nobody has told me yet.

I would really apreciate it if you could help me!

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 12-05-2008 at 11:59 PM..
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: How do you make animated avvies? Like ones that look like they have actual video?

I can help you with the last one. All you need to do is change the color of each letter as you go along.

So, in your first slide, the L would be pink, and the rest would be black.
In your second slide, the o would be pink, and the rest would be black.
In your third slide, the V would be pink, and the rest would be black.
In the fourth slide, the E would be pink, and the rest would be black.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #3

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How do you make animated avvies? Like ones that look like they have actual video?

Oh okay. Thanks!
Old 12-05-2008, 09:17 PM   #4
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

I use a program from u-lead called Gif animator and it has the ability to import video and make it a gif file,

Or you could just take the capture each frame approach if needed (you wont always need every frame but thats up to personal preference and how fast things move) this will let you crop and resize and add any thing else you need as well but you can do that with the first option also,

Last edited by treknx01; 12-05-2008 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: cant type straight today
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 12-05-2008, 09:56 PM   #5

Thanks so much!!!! I'll check out that u-lead gif animator thing!

But, how do you capture each frame?
Old 12-05-2008, 09:58 PM   #6
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

See you solved your problem! Please don't use that shade of Blue you were typing with on your last post! Its reserved for mods!
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 11:59 PM   #7

Oh, it's reserved for mods? oh okay.

But I'll have to ask my mom if that animation program is okay but thanks everybody
Old 12-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

to capture each frame you will need a player that can advance by frames and then just capture your screen at each frame then edit them up and make our gif.

to capture your screen you can either use the print screen option or the program I use is screen hunter free (yes its free) and that will capture either your whole screen or just the active window with the press of just one button and save it to the folder of your choice (much quicker IMHO)
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #9

Oh well thanks! I shall use that screen hunter program!!!

Thx so much!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:18 PM   #10
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Oh thanks, this actually helped me out too! I wanted to know how to make animated avatars, because the ones I make always have too many KB or GB or something like that and it stored up too much memory. I will try out the screen hunter program. You guys are so helpful!
~Kelsey~
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed