Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #1
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

Arrow Unanswered: HOw do you make a 2nd post?

I've noticed how LOTS of people have one post and then right above that post is another one of their posts. How do you do it?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 09:57 AM   #2
ow I am green!
Gift Guru

thelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: HOw do you make a 2nd post?

Hi~ I wondered about this to. The forum automatically does it, if you post right below your previous comment.

---------- thelena added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Example, my 2nd post.

Last edited by thelena; 02-11-2009 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
thelena is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #3
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

This link may help

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post11657567
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 10:02 AM   #4
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I know how . Okay, so you can be a mod -- that probably isn't going to happen, LOL.
Here's the way people do it:
Only 20 smilies are allowed in a post -- so If I have 1 smiley here and 20 in another, they will seperate -- see?
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 10:02 AM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

... and I get a new post
(Then I just go back and edit it later... and also, if your posts are a certain time apart they will also separate)
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 10:06 AM   #6
Yo mama's a
Webkinz :)

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211

... and I get a new post
(Then I just go back and edit it later... and also, if your posts are a certain time apart they will also separate)
The time limit is 24 hours.

---------- Lydiebug24 added 692 Years, 6 Months, 15 Days, 23 Hours, 42 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

You can even edit the time is says it is apart. See! I only posted this like 5 minutes later (if that much)

Last edited by Lydiebug24; 02-11-2009 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #7
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I heard that you post you're first post and then put 20 images in the next post. Such as the bee image. Then you post another post with 20 different images. Such as the blujay. Then you can edit them and put " Reserved" I have never used it before but I hope it works!

So I think you go like this;

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 02-11-2009 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #8
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks so much!!!! Rep point for everyone! I'm goin to try to make a seperate post. One sec...

---------- iluvwarriors added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Seperate post?

Last edited by iluvwarriors; 02-11-2009 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2009, 02:04 PM   #9
Banned

Darn! I'll try again!~ ???

---------- iluvwarriors added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

YES!!!!!!!! it worked! thanks so much everyone!!!!

Last edited by iluvwarriors; 02-11-2009 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2009, 03:21 PM   #10

godslittlegirl is on a distinguished road

post one!!!!!!

---------- godslittlegirl added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

post two!!!!!!!

Last edited by godslittlegirl; 02-11-2009 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
godslittlegirl is offline Female
Closed