Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

AmeKisaki will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: How do you invite more people to your party after you set up initially?

I already set up my party, but someone else wants to come.
How do you invite someone after you send out the first invitations?
AmeKisaki is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dawnscott1
There actually is a way to do this but I believe you have had to pressed "Yes" when after you have set up your party it asks would you like someone to be able to ask to be invited if guests are not able to attend

1. Enable the Shoutbox Widget on your My Page and make sure the permissions are set for it to be viewable by your friend. Instructions for doing that are below
  2. Add yourselves to each others' phones.
  3. Direct your friend to follow the instructions to do the same (If you don't know how to contact your friend outside of Webkinz World, this may not be possible.)
  4. Remember to "accept" them once they've sent you their request.
    * If you do this very close to the party time, you and your guest might need to log out and back in for their "Go to party" button to appear.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENABLING YOUR SHOUTBOX WIDGETS
In your Map, select "My Page"
Click on the "My Page" tab
Click on the "Design" button
Scroll through the template choices and select the "Graphical" template (it's towards the right.)
Choose any background you'd like from the background choices
Click "Ok"
The Graphical Template has two "Shoutbox" widgets. One of them should now be showing the details of your party.

Before you can request an invitation to a party:

1. Your friend has to enable the Shoutbox widget on their My Page and you have to have permissions to view it. They will have to follow the same instructions as above.
  2. You need to be on each others' phone. *I don't think this will work if you randomly come across the "My Page" of someone who is not on your phone.
Next:
  • Turn on your phone
  • Click on the face icon next to your friend's name
  • In the window that opens, click on "View My Page"
  • When you get to their "My Page" you should see a party widget. If you have not been invited to the party, you will also see a button that says "Can I come?"

* Note: At the time of this post (9/10/10) Party Invitations are converting the party time to the kinztime of the type of account you're logged into (American, European, or Asian kinztime), but party widgets are adjusting the time to show what time the party will be where *you* live. (Not the time zone of your account, but your physical location.)

Click the image to open in full size.
  • Click that button to request an invitation.
    (If the party is being held in Kinzchat Plus, and you do not have Kinzchat Plus enabled on your account, OR if the party is full, the "Can I Come" button will not be visible, and you will not be able to request an invitation.)
  • Your friend will receive your request via Kinzpost.
  • If they have space available, or if people don't RSVP in time, they may click "accept" and invite you. But it's possible that all the slots may be full for their party. Remember, they can only invite 8 people.
  • You will be notified of their response via KinzPost. If they click "Decline," you will receive a reply similar to this:

If they click "Accept" you will receive a reply similar to this (which means you're in!)

Don't forget to attend if you're accepted!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How do you invite more people to your party after you set up initially?

I don't think you can, sorry.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 01-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: How do you invite more people to your party after you set up initially?

There actually is a way to do this but I believe you have had to pressed "Yes" when after you have set up your party it asks would you like someone to be able to ask to be invited if guests are not able to attend

1. Enable the Shoutbox Widget on your My Page and make sure the permissions are set for it to be viewable by your friend. Instructions for doing that are below
  2. Add yourselves to each others' phones.
  3. Direct your friend to follow the instructions to do the same (If you don't know how to contact your friend outside of Webkinz World, this may not be possible.)
  4. Remember to "accept" them once they've sent you their request.
    * If you do this very close to the party time, you and your guest might need to log out and back in for their "Go to party" button to appear.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENABLING YOUR SHOUTBOX WIDGETS
In your Map, select "My Page"
Click on the "My Page" tab
Click on the "Design" button
Scroll through the template choices and select the "Graphical" template (it's towards the right.)
Choose any background you'd like from the background choices
Click "Ok"
The Graphical Template has two "Shoutbox" widgets. One of them should now be showing the details of your party.

Before you can request an invitation to a party:

1. Your friend has to enable the Shoutbox widget on their My Page and you have to have permissions to view it. They will have to follow the same instructions as above.
  2. You need to be on each others' phone. *I don't think this will work if you randomly come across the "My Page" of someone who is not on your phone.
Next:
  • Turn on your phone
  • Click on the face icon next to your friend's name
  • In the window that opens, click on "View My Page"
  • When you get to their "My Page" you should see a party widget. If you have not been invited to the party, you will also see a button that says "Can I come?"

* Note: At the time of this post (9/10/10) Party Invitations are converting the party time to the kinztime of the type of account you're logged into (American, European, or Asian kinztime), but party widgets are adjusting the time to show what time the party will be where *you* live. (Not the time zone of your account, but your physical location.)

• Click that button to request an invitation.
    (If the party is being held in Kinzchat Plus, and you do not have Kinzchat Plus enabled on your account, OR if the party is full, the "Can I Come" button will not be visible, and you will not be able to request an invitation.)
  • Your friend will receive your request via Kinzpost.
  • If they have space available, or if people don't RSVP in time, they may click "accept" and invite you. But it's possible that all the slots may be full for their party. Remember, they can only invite 8 people.
  • You will be notified of their response via KinzPost. If they click "Decline," you will receive a reply similar to this:

If they click "Accept" you will receive a reply similar to this (which means you're in!)

Don't forget to attend if you're accepted!
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

Uhmm, I don't think you can...sorry! I'm sure that if you will invite that person to your next party, they will be happy!
ranetta is offline Female
Closed