Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: How Do You Have Two Different Accounts?

My question is not what you think. How do you have an American account and an Asian account? Or and Asian and a European? I can't understand!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2010, 12:24 AM   #2
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: How Do You Have Two Different Accounts?

When you adopt a new pet, instead of logging into your account and going to Ms. Birdy, you create a new account from the main Webkinz screen. One of the questions you have to answer is where are you located. For an Asian or European account you just fib and tell them you live in Tokyo or Paris or wherever. Webkinz then creates a new account for that pet with the appropriate time zone for the non-North American location you indicated. Does that make sense?
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Yes. But if my time zone is Western, then how come KinzTime is always Eastern? Is that just because they are American?
Old 07-17-2010, 12:41 AM   #4
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

basically webkinz is divided into only 3 times zones-Asian & European & Eastern
so all North America is eastern even though there is 6 or 7 time zones there
Just like Asia is all 1 zone but I think they actually are spread over 10 time zones
Old 07-17-2010, 12:41 AM   #5
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
Yes. But if my time zone is Western, then how come KinzTime is always Eastern? Is that just because they are American?
Right. For any location in North America, Webkinz is going to assign a regular North American account, and there are no separate time zones within that -- Kinz time equals Eastern time. It can be a drag, but there's no getting around it! Asia and Europe, of course, have many time zones in many different countries, but there is only one Asian Kinz time and only one European Kinz time. (I am guessing they go with Tokyo and London, but I could be mistaken.)
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 07:18 AM   #6
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Webkinz World has a new "time zone" feature. You create two accounts and then pick different time zones for them.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 11:16 AM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

You have to create an entire new account on WW, including new user name ect. and adopt a new pet onto it
When you get to the part of what time zone you're in, you select a country that is in either the American, European, or Asian time
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 11:22 AM   #8
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

whats the advantage of having american and other account. is it only time?

thx
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 07-17-2010, 12:58 PM   #9
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
whats the advantage of having american and other account. is it only time?

thx
I enjoy having a European and Asian account in addition to my American account so can have more opportunities to purchase rare items. Asian accounts often have harder to find rare items, that is, if a new rare item comes out Asian accounts usually are the first to show them.

Also, since Asia is a 12+ hours ahead of us, you can often celebrate events earlier, such as the Zingoz Celebration. So if it is Thursday 9:00 pm Eastern time in America, it is 9:00 a.m Friday in the Asian account....

There are a lot of other benefits for the Asian account that people have noticed, but not necessarily confirmed through Ganz. Some people find they get better gifts when they open their adoption boxes, for example.

If you search I am sure there is a thread somewhere about Asian accounts.

Have fun if you decide to do it...
Peacock Noodle is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 12:04 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

European accounts are 5 hours ahead and Asian accounts are 14 hours ahead for Daily Activities and Artie's Curio Shop. I believe most other things like PJ special offerings and the Communal Contest are not affected but time zone and happen at the same time for everyone.

If you are trying to collect certain Rares it can be nice to have accounts in other time zones if the rares in your zone come up when you can't collect them. Of course the trade off is that unless you are up 24 hours a day you can't do everything. It used to be that the Asian accounts got different rares than the others but now everyone get the same ones each day (except on maintenance days)
DragonsFly is offline Female
Closed